Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Unable to reply to U2U
Heptylene
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

sad.gif posted on 23-8-2018 at 05:14
Unable to reply to U2U

I can't reply to a U2U I received. I tried multiple times over different days with the same result: a page shows up that reads "The system has failed to process your request. If you're an administrator, please set the DEBUG flag to true in config.php."

I however managed to send a U2U to an administrator but haven't received a reply yet.

Its really annoying because the person I'm trying to reply to will think I'm ignoring them when I just can't reply.

I'd welcome any help, thanks
DrP
National Hazard

Mood: exothermic

[*] posted on 23-8-2018 at 06:56

Have you tried just sending them a new message as a reply to the other one?

Are you doing it right? You have to click 'reply' then 'save the changes' and the message box comes up to write in - it IS a little weird. I only ask because mine is working fine - I had a conversation with someone today already.

Best of luck with it. :-)

\"It\'s a man\'s obligation to stick his boneration in a women\'s separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation\" - Eric Cartman
Heptylene
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 23-8-2018 at 12:42

Yes I did it the way you describe but nope, doesn't work.

I also tried sending a new message to the user, thinking that there was a problem with replying specifically, but this did not work either.
fusso
International Hazard

[*] posted on 14-9-2018 at 07:42

Yes I also got this message today when I was trying to pm someone just now, not even saving draft work:mad:

[Edited on 14/09/18 by fusso]

WGTR
National Hazard

Mood: Outline

[*] posted on 14-9-2018 at 11:23

I have noticed that I'll get a flood prevention warning and get blocked from sending a U2U, if I try to send a U2U right after reporting a bunch of spam. In that case I just have to wait a little while before trying to send the message. Or, send the U2U before reporting the spam.

Go To Top