Sciencemadness Discussion Board

Warning to all SCAM!!

chloric1 - 21-10-2003 at 08:58

I just got the shaft from Wiley INterscience PAy per view. My emails where in vain as I got no response and I am out $50!!! They only give 24 hours acces to articles and I when I go to my profile the articel will not open. I go back to only find my access is expired and I tried agian,(stuborn or stupid)! I need anotehr source of PDF artcles becuase I will NEVER use thes guys again.

Buy the way if you have downloaded articles form them distribute them widley without charge:D:D THey deserve it those pricks!!:mad::mad:

vulture - 21-10-2003 at 13:05

Buy the way if you have downloaded articles form them distribute them widley without charge THey deserve it those pricks!!

May I stress the fact that sciencemadness.org strongly discourages these actions and can not be held liable for any action taken by a third party board member. :P

Apologies

chloric1 - 21-10-2003 at 20:26

After about 7 hours I was able to access my file. In the future I will count on the service on being slow.I guess I just had foot in mouth disease.:P:P:

No offense...

DarkVigilante - 22-10-2003 at 17:33

That was pretty lame - However, not nearly as lame as "inkognito" calling us "laisy" and taking the member of the day spot. I am just replying to steal that spot from him.

Interesting though

chloric1 - 23-10-2003 at 09:56

I have noticed that other pdf applications I try over the internet turn up nothing. But when I access all SAVED files by Acrobat everything is a OK! Hmmmm I wonder. Maybe I will just burn all my documents on CDROM and use my XP option of "restore system" and see if that brings things back the way they where.

blip - 23-10-2003 at 12:58

Quote:
I have noticed that other pdf applications I try over the internet turn up nothing.

Likewise. I still have to find the setting that'll allow me to view them without manually downloading them, as it used to be.