Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Warning to all SCAM!!
chloric1
International Hazard

Mood: Stoichiometrically Balanced

sad.gif posted on 21-10-2003 at 08:58
Warning to all SCAM!!

I just got the shaft from Wiley INterscience PAy per view. My emails where in vain as I got no response and I am out $50!!! They only give 24 hours acces to articles and I when I go to my profile the articel will not open. I go back to only find my access is expired and I tried agian,(stuborn or stupid)! I need anotehr source of PDF artcles becuase I will NEVER use thes guys again.

Buy the way if you have downloaded articles form them distribute them widley without charge:D:D THey deserve it those pricks!!:mad::mad:

Fellow molecular manipulator
vulture
Forum Gatekeeper

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 21-10-2003 at 13:05

Buy the way if you have downloaded articles form them distribute them widley without charge THey deserve it those pricks!!

May I stress the fact that sciencemadness.org strongly discourages these actions and can not be held liable for any action taken by a third party board member. :P

One shouldn't accept or resort to the mutilation of science to appease the mentally impaired.
chloric1
International Hazard

shocked.gif posted on 21-10-2003 at 20:26
Apologies

After about 7 hours I was able to access my file. In the future I will count on the service on being slow.I guess I just had foot in mouth disease.:P:P:

DarkVigilante
Harmless

Mood: Pound punies!

[*] posted on 22-10-2003 at 17:33
No offense...

That was pretty lame - However, not nearly as lame as "inkognito" calling us "laisy" and taking the member of the day spot. I am just replying to steal that spot from him.

-A little bit of HNO3 is what I need; a little bit of KNO3 is what I see... Maybe I should just find a girlfriend to date instead?
chloric1
International Hazard

shocked.gif posted on 23-10-2003 at 09:56
Interesting though

I have noticed that other pdf applications I try over the internet turn up nothing. But when I access all SAVED files by Acrobat everything is a OK! Hmmmm I wonder. Maybe I will just burn all my documents on CDROM and use my XP option of "restore system" and see if that brings things back the way they where.

blip
Hazard to Others

Mood: absorbed

[*] posted on 23-10-2003 at 12:58

Quote:
I have noticed that other pdf applications I try over the internet turn up nothing.

Likewise. I still have to find the setting that'll allow me to view them without manually downloading them, as it used to be.

Go To Top