Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Synthesis cis-3-Aminocyclobutanecarboxylic acid(CAS#:74316-27-1)
acorks
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 22-9-2009 at 20:32
Synthesis cis-3-Aminocyclobutanecarboxylic acid(CAS#:74316-27-1)

I have synthesized 3-Oxocyclobutanecarboxylic acid (CAS#:23761-23-1), Who can give some suggestions about synthesizing cis-3-Aminocyclobutanecarboxylic acid(CAS#:74316-27-1)?

Thanks in advance!

Sedit
International Hazard

Mood: Manic Expressive

[*] posted on 22-9-2009 at 20:40

This is an amature chemistry forum. If you would like help on you profit making ventures perhaps it would be wise to give a little back such as doing a writeup on your synthesis of Oxo-cyclo-butanecarboxylic acid and see where it goes from there. Im sure you would get a MUCH warmer welcome here.

Knowledge is useless to useless people...

"I see a lot of patterns in our behavior as a nation that parallel a lot of other historical processes. The fall of Rome, the fall of Germany — the fall of the ruling country, the people who think they can do whatever they want without anybody else's consent. I've seen this story before."~Maynard James Keenan
Nicodem
Super Moderator
Thread Moved
23-9-2009 at 04:46
Arrhenius
Hazard to Others

Mood: Stochastic

[*] posted on 23-9-2009 at 07:25

My consultations start at $75 an hour. Reductively aminate with sodium acetate and sodium cyanoborohydride, or form the Schiff base from benzylamine, reduce and de-benzylate. Isolate the cis- meso compound. Alternatively: esterify, reduce to the cis-alcohol with K-selectride, chlorinate with thionyl chloride in pyridine to give trans-chlorine, then aminate (gabriel, diphenylmethylamine, benzylamine, etc.) to give cis-amino group.

Go To Top