Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: buying research
amidine
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 7-5-2010 at 01:27
buying research

Sciencemadness mostly has people who do experimental chemistry. Suppose I'm someone who's good at going through literature (aka browsing the internet) and thinking about problems (aka sitting in a chair) but not as good at running chemistry experiments. Suppose further that I have some research (synthesis and determination of properties, and the data needs to be accurate) to do, some actual money to spend, and am not part of an organization that has people who do chemical experiments. Nothing exotic would be involved, but there would be toxic chemicals, air sensitive chemicals, tricky determinations of concentration in solution...various things I don't particularly want to deal with. So, I want to get someone else to do some chemistry for me - either an employee, or some contract research. From your perspective, what would be a good way of going about this?
franklyn
International Hazard

[*] posted on 9-5-2010 at 10:08

Quote: Originally posted by amidine  
Suppose I'm someone who's good at going through literature (aka browsing the internet)
Took me just 30 seconds of searching
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=custo...

chief
National Hazard

[*] posted on 9-5-2010 at 13:03

You could apply for professor on some institute then ...
==> or try to fund some org/project etc. with your idea, getting money etc. from 3rd party ...

Go To Top