Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Advice needed!! Need recommendation for general college chemistry review
Jonny2777
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

biggrin.gif posted on 20-12-2012 at 17:09
Advice needed!! Need recommendation for general college chemistry review

Hello fellow science geeks,

I need some advice on a good resource to use for an overall general college chemistry review. I'm looking for sort of a crash course that discusses all major topics and provides practice problems I can do before the beginning of next semester. I have an opportunity to tutor all the sciences at a local high school for A LOT of dollar signs, and need to brush up on my general chemistry skills. I'll also be taking the MCAT later this spring and would not mind an early start on studying.

I did very well in Gen Chem 1 and 2 when I took them, so using my old textbook seems far too in depth. Does anyone have any recommendations? Does something like the Khan academy go over all of the topics covered in college chemistry 1 and 2? Any ideas for free or cheap resources that will assist me in reviewing all of this wonderful material??

Thank you!
Vargouille
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 25-12-2012 at 19:56

Spam reported.
elementcollector1
International Hazard

Mood: Molten

[*] posted on 25-12-2012 at 22:24

Wish I could help you, OP... but an "overall general review" sounds a lot like an intro to Chem textbook.

Elements Collected:52/87
Latest Acquired: Cl
Next in Line: Nd
ScienceSquirrel
International Hazard
Thread Moved
3-1-2013 at 23:05

Go To Top