Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Dinitrochlorobenzene
Quince
National Hazard

Mood: No Mood

sad.gif posted on 30-10-2005 at 18:27
Dinitrochlorobenzene

How do I get dinitrochlorobenzene? I need it to treat a persistent palmar wart (2 yrs+, SA and cryo failed).

\"One of the surest signs of Conrad\'s genius is that women dislike his books.\" --George Orwell
Douchermann
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 31-10-2005 at 11:36

Try Cryo again, but have the guy hold the liquid nitrogen againts your skin until it evaporates, instead of just spraying i quickly. Another choice could be to get it cut out and cautarized.

It\'s better to be pissed off than to be pissed on.
Quince
National Hazard

[*] posted on 31-10-2005 at 16:29

It's on the side of the joints of my finger, and there's not much meat there. The doctor said deeper freezing can damage tissue, and cautery will guarantee scars. That's why I was interested in checking out the immunotherapy routes, where either sensitization with an allergic agent or interferon injection is used to inflame the wart.

Anyone here try this?
http://www.wartmolevanish.com/
My first reaction is, like every time I read the word 'herbs' and/or 'natural', is SCAM! But I've not managed to find any bad comments against it. Could it really work with a single application? If so, there's no freakin' way it can be natural, there must be some caustic chemical in there. So I figure may go for it. If it really is all natural, it won't work and I'll get my refund. If it works, I'll take it to a lab to prove it's not all natural, and then sue their ass.

[Edited on 1-11-2005 by Quince]

\"One of the surest signs of Conrad\'s genius is that women dislike his books.\" --George Orwell
12AX7
Post Harlot

Mood: informative

[*] posted on 31-10-2005 at 20:17

Dr. Gott recommends duct tape... leave it there until it drys up.

Tim

Seven Transistor Labs LLC http://seventransistorlabs.com/
Electronic Design, from Concept to Layout.
Need engineering assistance? Drop me a message!
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Quince
National Hazard

[*] posted on 31-10-2005 at 20:39

Tried that, and about everything else that didn't cost much. I'm trying the heat therapy now, which helped most cases according to this paper. I'm using a thin stream of hot water from my sink, which I stabilize to 50*C with the thermometer. I have to say, it's quite painful after a few seconds, and I could only manage 30 s instead of 60 s. I suppose this is a function of the blood circulation in the fingers, which is pretty bad in my case (I have to wear gloves as soon as outside becomes 10*C or lower, as my hands are usually barely above outside temperature).

Go To Top