Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Glassware in Texas
ideaman120
Harmless

Mood: ok

[*] posted on 27-1-2006 at 05:40
Glassware in Texas

I am wanting to play around with some biodiesel experiments and was going to order in some glassware from online. However a buddy of mine said that since I'm in Texas, the drug laws prevent individuals from owning even a simple roundbottom. Does anyone know the facts for sure?

He also stated that I could register my woodworking business with the state and then order in all the glassware I want. Is that true as well?

The feds, I think, can bust your glass but only if there's residue. I have to keep my nose clean down here.

Thnaks, IM120
neutrino
International Hazard

Mood: oscillating

[*] posted on 27-1-2006 at 10:42

Texas? I'm sorry, but you are in about the worst state for amateur chemistry.

You may want to see this thread.
chochu3
Hazard to Others

Mood: Inside looking out

[*] posted on 27-1-2006 at 16:51

Look into the texas department of public safety website and search for glassware. There it tells you can download a form to fill out. Well the form is not their and your local TDPS will not know what you are talking about if you ask them for the form so you will have to contact the main office in Austin. The form is to allow individuals, businesses, and schools to operate and have glassware. They will have the right to come in to your area of work and snoop around any time they want and if you refuse you glassware liscence will be revoked. Hope this helps.

\"Abiding in the midst of ignorance, thinking themselves wise and learned, fools go aimlessly hither and thither, like blind led by the blind.\" - Katha Upanishad

Go To Top