Printable Version  
Author: Subject: reduction
moldex
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 31-8-2006 at 08:57
reduction

Hi:

How reduce sodium formaldehyde bisulfite HOCH2SO3Na to sodium formaldehyde sulphoxylate? Reactions conditions.

Thanks
Nicodem
Super Moderator

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 31-8-2006 at 09:53

Huh, don't tell me, let me guess why this post!
From the little time and care you take for posting your question I assume you must be an extremely busy man. So surely this must be the reason you forgot you already posted the same question just 3 days ago and thus posted once more by opening another thread. I hope my guess is correct, but in any case I’m sure the moderators will take care of the superfluous one by sending it straight to Detritus.
Meanwhile read this thread where you can get some ideas on how to pose a question in order to give others at least the slightest tiny chance of answering you.

PS: If it is a language barrier then pose your question in Spanish or whatever is your primary language. It will surely be easier to understand than it is (not) now.

…there is a human touch of the cultist “believer” in every theorist that he must struggle against as being unworthy of the scientist. Some of the greatest men of science have publicly repudiated a theory which earlier they hotly defended. In this lies their scientific temper, not in the scientific defense of the theory. - Weston La Barre (Ghost Dance, 1972)

Read the The ScienceMadness Guidelines!

Go To Top