Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Mercuric Chloride
conducter
Hazard to Self

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 27-12-2006 at 08:02
Mercuric Chloride

a very reliable friend gave me a link to a site which cannot be found on google. It is a walk-in chem store in a different state than im in but basically they have an online log and offer 10g of HgCl2 for $3.00.
My friend assured me that this is totally legit and that its not suspicious or wont get a knock on the door.

Its only a 3 dollar purchase, and my house wont have anything illegal in it so i was wondering what others think.
Intergalactic_Captain
Hazard to Others

Mood: frabjous

[*] posted on 27-12-2006 at 12:17

Considering that the cheapest source I've found was $20 + $10 shipping + $20 hazmat for FIVE grams, I'd say it's a scam. It's kind of hard to tell though whether it's the feds or someone trying to take advantage of people who wouldn't report them anyway.

But hey, it's only $3 dollars, and it's not like piles of incriminating literature and computer records have ever put anyone in jail before...

If you see me running, try to keep up.
conducter
Hazard to Self

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 27-12-2006 at 12:20

Yeah the HgCl2 is only 3 dollars but mercuric iodide and mercurous chloride are both like 10-20 dollars. This is a little store out west that sells lots of hobby stuff, they arent selling things like red phosphorous and iodine.

ALSO! check your email intergalactic.

[Edited on 27-12-2006 by conducter]

Go To Top