Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Hi
18CMunkee
Harmless

[*] posted on 21-5-2024 at 20:05
Hi

I have been part of this forum since the beginning (2013?) or so, just not as a registered guest.

Have a little bit of experience working with various explosives but my synthesis is field based and very limited. But I have both experience in the military in engineering going to entry level demolition schools and later on in my career advanced schools, most breaching.

My 23.2 years of military experience is all in engineering outside of required training of course. I enjoy the demolition side much better than I do the construction side, unless I constructed it myself obviously. Blowing up months of work in a flash is demoralizing.

I also have some experience with the DHS (Don't hate me) and the DOE doing some sub-contracting doing similar work.

That said, my experience with synthesis is amateur at best. I have made some in the field quite a bit, but again, very basic stuff. Now that I am retired, I miss it all the more, which lands me herein.

My favorite flavors are Purple PETN, orange NHN, green ETN and Dark grey RDX. Color is everything, if they are not colored, I do not like them.

Anyhow, I will try and contribute the best that I can.

Keep it wet! It's 'safer' that way!

~Munkee
Sir_Gawain
Hazard to Others

Mood: Way less sad

[*] posted on 22-5-2024 at 08:22

Welcome to the forum!

“Alchemy is trying to turn things yellow; chemistry is trying to avoid things turning yellow.” -Tom deP.

Go To Top