Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: What is this? Box holder?
DNA
Hazard to Others

Mood: Experimenting

[*] posted on 22-9-2008 at 00:15
What is this? Box holder?

This is a piece of plastic which can hold a box of tissues, you can glue this in between two fumehoods and then clamp a box in it, you can shift the left part of it to the left with a spring and then put a box in between, let the left part go and it clamps the box in it.
I cannot find it anywhere because I don't know the exact name of it.

Thanks in advance.
Panache
International Hazard

Mood: Instead of being my deliverance, she had a resemblance to a Kat named Frankenstein

[*] posted on 23-9-2008 at 01:08

Quote:
Originally posted by DNA
This is a piece of plastic which can hold a box of tissues, you can glue this in between two fumehoods and then clamp a box in it, you can shift the left part of it to the left with a spring and then put a box in between, let the left part go and it clamps the box in it.
I cannot find it anywhere because I don't know the exact name of it.

Thanks in advance.

Ahh yes you're referring to The Boximixoxicoloy, In a Box (TM). Fantastic product revolutionised box holding as we know it today.

DNA
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 23-9-2008 at 01:45

I cannot find that at all in google the name you gave me....
vulture
Forum Gatekeeper

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 23-9-2008 at 12:24

Panache is taking the piss...which he shouldn't unless he wants to be sanctioned ofcourse.
DJF90
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 23-9-2008 at 13:23

I would call it a disposable glove dispenser, and after googling said term, came up with this:
http://www.justgloves.co.uk/prices.asp?dept_id=2465

However it has no moving parts and relys on the "framework" supporting the box rather than clamping it, however they are secure for all your glove dispensing purposes :)
Panache
International Hazard

Mood: Instead of being my deliverance, she had a resemblance to a Kat named Frankenstein

[*] posted on 30-9-2008 at 20:26

i am sorry DNA i should perhaps realise once and for all how easily a joke can be misunderstood when posted, as it was on this occasion.
I am sorry that you wasted time looking for that product, i had purposely made it super preposterous to ensure no misunderstanding. Actually i think its my funniest work, i laugh everytime i read it, but I do feel poorly you took my response as sincere and as such, my apology is sincere.

:)

DNA
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 1-10-2008 at 01:07

No offence taken Panache, when I look at it now it does look funny, but my native language is not english so then it is always harder to place myself in the thoughts of an english guy reading that piece of text. Because when I'm reading I'm thinking dutch and I can read and write and speak english quite well but still when you are reading you're not fully english orientated.

Go To Top