Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: solution Emulsion mixture centrifuge experiments
rootsxrocks
Harmless

Mood: intriuged

[*] posted on 3-12-2008 at 09:44
solution Emulsion mixture centrifuge experiments

First, Hello this is my first post I have lurked for a few days and found this forum to be fascinating, I look forward to participating.

Now onto my first post, I have over the years acquired many toys and a few years ago I bought an industrial van with a lot of glassware and other cool stuff in this lot I was a centrifuge and lots of clean glass amongst an array of other stuff.

So my stepson 17 needs a science project to demonstrate and we have decided to use this unique appliance to base our demonstration on.

so I am looking for some Ideas on something dramatic cool and spectacular to do.

so here is my thoughts I would like to show the basics separating household products
show the different types of ways that materials are held together and how their atomic weight will cause them to separate.

and perhaps use some catalyst to demonstrate how to go from one state to another and back again.

Open thoughts?
solo
International Hazard

Mood: ....getting old and drowning in a sea of knowledge

[*] posted on 3-12-2008 at 10:06

....take a walk...and see what's available .....http://www.chem.leeds.ac.uk/delights/texts/ then if more is needed then ask again....solo

It's better to die on your feet, than live on your knees....Emiliano Zapata.

Go To Top