Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Hotplate/Stirrer and Reflux Apparatus Needed
chemynooby2
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 7-6-2009 at 16:33
Hotplate/Stirrer and Reflux Apparatus Needed

I'm in the need of a Hotplate/Stirrer (at least 7x7) with a metal top. If it's digi that's a plus. For reflux I need a 300mm West or Allihn, 1000ml and 2000ml flat bottom flasks, and a drying tube if you have it. All 24/40 ground glass joints. I'm in the US if that makes a difference. Send me a PM with pics/details so we can work out a price. ;)

kclo4
National Hazard

[*] posted on 7-6-2009 at 22:41

Why not buy them yourself? I can't imagine it would be better if you got them from strangers, with the risk of losing a decent sum of money. You'd obviously have to send them the money first.

chemynooby2
Harmless

[*] posted on 8-6-2009 at 00:39

Well, I was hoping to get a good deal on some used equipment that's just collecting dust somewhere. ;)

Anyone? :)
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 8-6-2009 at 03:32

Quote: Originally posted by kclo4  
Why not buy them yourself? I can't imagine it would be better if you got them from strangers, with the risk of losing a decent sum of money. You'd obviously have to send them the money first.

Have a little faith in people!
Also, now that he's posted this topic, he could also post complaining if his money was stolen.
But beyond that, payment would probably be through paypal or some similar company and most of them offer some kind of guarantee if payment is made in the right way (possibly for a little extra fee, on ebay items at least paypal offers full guarantee for free).

Go To Top