Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: sinks
Hazard to Self

Posts: 61
Registered: 11-12-2009
Location: San Diego, CA
Member Is Offline

Mood: pacified

[*] posted on 26-1-2010 at 12:58

Hey guys, just wondering what do you cover the utility sink floor with? Today I had to open up the pipes and dig out 3 magnetic bars that were clogging it. The obvious answer is a simple drain catcher, but I was wondering if anyone has their sink meshed with anything, any suggestions welcome.

I use the sink to clean the glassware, so something soft would make sense. I was thinking about those cheap rubber mesh that they sell to line drawers.

View user's profile View All Posts By User
Gone, but not forgotten

Posts: 1612
Registered: 30-5-2009
Member Is Offline

Mood: Fissile

[*] posted on 26-1-2010 at 13:35

The lab supply places sell a plastic mesh by the roll. A few thicknesses of that in the sink help prevent broken glassware. A look around the hardware store might reveal something similar.
View user's profile View All Posts By User

  Go To Top