Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Persona/Peizocat/other various nicks has passed on
jonah
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 4-2-2010 at 00:19
Persona/Peizocat/other various nicks has passed on

Well, in case anyone missed it- Persona has been missing from his usual haunts and so forth for a few weeks.

The reason why: he has shuffled off his mortal coil. I'm sorry if this comes to you all as jumbled, and i hate to bear bad news- but i spent a lot of time with him right up to when he passed.
He was a kind and gentle soul, and i don't know if i'd ever met anyone so good hearted in my whole life.

We had tea together one night, and brought him home- and afterwards noticed he left his machine on for a few days- which was not normal.
After a few weeks, we looked into the situation more- as it was not normal for him to keep up with me and my wife. He was like part of our family...

But no, he went to meet the great 13'th dimensional mantis.

Persona, I know you are watching over us all from the great beyond- you were a precious gem, and i will never forget you or stop loving your memory.

Anyway, thought i'd share. I have not stopped crying for a while.

In loving memory.

me and a friend dropped him off.
we noticed he had left his tea at our apartment. Very unusual for some one so formal.
when my friend had asked him about it: he responded only "enjoy it"

I remember when i was visiting him telling him about videos of a slow loris being tickled.... He was happy to see it with us.
We had burritos together, he ate heartily and well. We talked about the skull and roses of the grateful dead, and he mentioned something
about some knowledge being a burden.

He said to make the world a better place, and he'd tell me more some day.

He went home to his apartment, and from what i have been told- took his own life.

His personal skills were not always the best, but for all his frustration with the world- he was a good and honest person. As kind as i've ever seen.

My heart is broken. I wish he knew how much he was loved... Tonight i stood on twin peaks in san fransisco and i looked down on all the lights, thinking how for all of its wonder, the world was not as beautiful without him in it as my companion and friend. I wish he could have been there. It is horrible what has happened, i would have done anything to stop this.

I think he had made his mind up to do it, because he left us with gifts.

He was so lonely. He didn't seem to have a lot of people who really could keep up with him, and he was so needly that I think he was isolated. I wish i knew he was so on the edge, I would have done anything in my power to have helped him. I really loved him, and I know I am not the only one.

It's terrible to see him go, but his light will shine on. He did a lot of really good things for my life.

He did a lot of good things for the community. He will be sorely missed.
psychokinetic
National Hazard

Mood: Constantly missing equilibrium

[*] posted on 4-2-2010 at 18:59

That's very sad to hear.

My condolences.

“If Edison had a needle to find in a haystack, he would proceed at once with the diligence of the bee to examine straw after straw until he found the object of his search.
I was a sorry witness of such doings, knowing that a little theory and calculation would have saved him ninety per cent of his labor.”
-Tesla

Go To Top