Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Introduction to Chemistry (development of science)
sbil
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 19-4-2010 at 11:05
Introduction to Chemistry (development of science)

Hi all.

The things I'm going to talk about in this post are nearly completely different from the information you know about chemistry.

If you think that science in its current state has sufficient understanding of nature or if you have conservative views this article is definitely not for you.

I did "some" advanced research in science and wrote article called "Introduction to Chemistry" where generalized some of the information.

Some of you may find it pretty interesting, but the article is exclusively about development of chemistry.

http://knowledgeofeverything.com/introduction_to_chemistry.h...

bbartlog
International Hazard

[*] posted on 19-4-2010 at 12:02

I can appreciate the need for heuristics and simple models (such as you outline in your ramblings) to help guide one's thoughts in understanding science.
On the other hand, the almost superhuman narcissism and egomania required to believe that these efforts somehow supersede the accumulated centuries of scientific thought are rather alien and incomprehensible to me.

Quote:
the article is exclusively about development of chemistry

Then maybe you can identify a single prediction made by your theoretical system; a melting point, a density, a catalyst, a reaction, a heat of formation. Ideally it would be nice to see a prediction where your ideas are at variance with established theory, but just showing us how you get from your soup of ideas to a concrete prediction would be a fine start.
sbil
Harmless

[*] posted on 19-4-2010 at 13:11

I have it all in absolute perfection at basic level,
but at the very moment I don't have time (and wish) to develop for each high-level area mathematical methods to cary out all necessary calculations.
Maybe I'll do it later.

Quote: Originally posted by bbartlog  
I can appreciate the need for heuristics and simple models ....... to help guide one's thoughts in understanding science.

And this is great.
This is what actually I am doing now.
I have already released a lot of invaluable information, much much more than I have taken.

Let's for now perceive this process like helping to <i>guide one's thoughts in understanding science</i>.
And I'm trying to help to make use of it at least in this way,
maybe later I'll do more when I have time.

hissingnoise
International Hazard

Mood: Pulverulescent!

[*] posted on 21-4-2010 at 04:40

Your description of what happens when tissue absorbs water would suggest that your understanding of science is not as complete as you seem to imagine it is. . .

[Edited on 22-4-2010 by hissingnoise]

Go To Top