Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Human blood antibodies
psychokinetic
National Hazard

Mood: Constantly missing equilibrium

[*] posted on 27-6-2010 at 21:06
Human blood antibodies

Right, so I UTFSEd, and I exercised my google muscle - but still I cannot find any public sources of anti-a,b, and d in New Zealand. (Wasn't sure if this should go in biochem or reagent acquisition).

I remember back before I wanted any, there was lots on trademe.co.nz - so just to be typical there doesn't appear to be any anymore :mad:

Feel free to tell me my UTFSEing is terrible by pointing me in any directions you may know of.

[Edited on 28-6-2010 by psychokinetic]

“If Edison had a needle to find in a haystack, he would proceed at once with the diligence of the bee to examine straw after straw until he found the object of his search.
I was a sorry witness of such doings, knowing that a little theory and calculation would have saved him ninety per cent of his labor.”
-Tesla
chemoleo
Biochemicus Energeticus

Mood: crystalline

[*] posted on 28-6-2010 at 15:18

Well what are public sources? Scientific suppliers? I doubt you'd get this from anything else.
Santa Cruz antibodies have virtually anything you can think of... It won't come cheap though.

Never Stop to Begin, and Never Begin to Stop...
Tolerance is good. But not with the intolerant! (Wilhelm Busch)
psychokinetic
National Hazard

Mood: Constantly missing equilibrium

[*] posted on 28-6-2010 at 18:03

Sorry, you're right. I should have explained myself better:

Scientific sources that will sell to individuals.

-Thanks for the Santa Cruz direction. I see what you mean by expensive, and that's not even after currency conversion!

“If Edison had a needle to find in a haystack, he would proceed at once with the diligence of the bee to examine straw after straw until he found the object of his search.
I was a sorry witness of such doings, knowing that a little theory and calculation would have saved him ninety per cent of his labor.”
-Tesla

Go To Top