Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: New dutch chemistry forum
bonanza
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 26-8-2010 at 06:35
New dutch chemistry forum

Dear sciencemadness forum members, we are a group of dutch chemistry enthousiasts and have the ambition of hosting our own dutch chemistry forum. We would like to ask to the people of the sciencemadness community if people are interested of visiting or participating in our dutch forum.
It will probably never match up to solid values as sciencemadness.org but nevertheless we would like to become a nice forum for dutch chemistry students and enthousiasts.

The forum can be visited by entering the following link:
http://www.hobbychemie.be/hcforum

woelen
Super Administrator

Mood: interested

[*] posted on 26-8-2010 at 11:38

Is het niet beter om aan te sluiten bij het al bestaande Nederlandstalige forum: http://www.amateurchemie.nl ??

Het Nederlandstalige gebied is niet zo groot en ik denk dat één forum genoeg is voor Nederland en België samen. Als je opmerkingen hebt over het bestaande forum, de moderators aldaar zijn zeker bereid om na te denken over toevoegingen, aanpassingen of wat dan ook om eventuele gemiste zaken op te pakken.

----

For other non-Dutch members, there already is a dutch amateur chemistry forum, see link above.

[Edited on 26-8-10 by woelen]

The art of wondering makes life worth living...
Want to wonder? Look at https://woelen.homescience.net
bonanza
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 26-8-2010 at 13:53

Dag Woelen, we zullen dit evalueren in de komende maanden. Als blijkt dat het forum niet voldoende geinteresseerde mensen lokt of dat we de doelgroep van echte scheikundigen ontschieten dan zal het forum terug worden afgeblazen.
Allesinds is het niet de bedoeling dat dit forum een verzamelplaats wordt voor het bespreken van syntheses die gaan over drugs of explosieven of voor het verhandelen van chemicalien zoals al iemand in zijn eerste post heeft laten uitschijnen.
Sedit
International Hazard

Mood: Manic Expressive

[*] posted on 26-8-2010 at 17:46

You said you will see in a few months if it is attracting enough attention to be worth the effort but I can assure you it may take longer then that. The vespiary laid low for a few months before it started to gather real attention and even after it has its waxing and waning periods so I would suggest if starting this forum is something you wish to do then have at it.

All it takes is one member to invite a group of good members then you will be all set.

Good luck.

Knowledge is useless to useless people...

"I see a lot of patterns in our behavior as a nation that parallel a lot of other historical processes. The fall of Rome, the fall of Germany — the fall of the ruling country, the people who think they can do whatever they want without anybody else's consent. I've seen this story before."~Maynard James Keenan
woelen
Super Administrator

Mood: interested

[*] posted on 26-8-2010 at 22:36

I'll register at the new forum anyway, good initiatives should be rewarded with a positive attitude. I hope this forum will develop into a good new forum and will coexist with the other forum. These forums should not be competitors, but ideally should complement each other.

The art of wondering makes life worth living...
Want to wonder? Look at https://woelen.homescience.net
Ephoton
Hazard to Others

Mood: trying to figure out why I need a dark room retreat when I live in a forest of wattle.

[*] posted on 4-9-2010 at 02:57

done and done and onto the next one :P

Not Found

The requested URL /hcforum was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.hobbychemie.be Port 80

e3500 console login: root
bash-2.05#

Go To Top