Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: How do I make small amounts of Amphetamine for personal usage???
SpaceCadetAgent
Harmless

shocked.gif posted on 28-10-2010 at 21:02
How do I make small amounts of Amphetamine for personal usage???

I was hoping someone could help me with a little problem I have, I'm interested in producing small amounts of amphetamine/meth amphetamine or hallucinogenic amphetamine for personal use I recently acquired a receipe for amphetamine involving a 4-day reduction that can be done from home quite easily however it doesn't include any references and I don't trust it is there anyone out there who could post me some links please
UKnowNotWatUDo
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 28-10-2010 at 21:09

I see now why you guys have the knee-jerk "drug cook" reaction to newcomers...ugh...
psychokinetic
International Hazard

Mood: Constantly missing equilibrium

[*] posted on 28-10-2010 at 21:20

I'd be wary about trusting it, too. Anything to do with illicit wares is likely to be riddled with false information.

“If Edison had a needle to find in a haystack, he would proceed at once with the diligence of the bee to examine straw after straw until he found the object of his search.
I was a sorry witness of such doings, knowing that a little theory and calculation would have saved him ninety per cent of his labor.”
-Tesla
SpaceCadetAgent
Harmless

[*] posted on 28-10-2010 at 21:25

well thanks i'm not sure it helps though i'm actually after some references I just realised I shouldn't have worded my first post as i did thats a big fuk up on my behalf so i've made some other posts asking for refs but in the meantime if anyone knows any please post them here............
zed
International Hazard

Mood: Wraith-like but improving

[*] posted on 28-10-2010 at 23:02

It is clear from your punctuation, that you are suffering from Attention Deficit Disorder. Find a Doctor that concurs with that diagnosis, and have 'em write you a prescription for Adderall. You will save yourself a lot of trouble, and possibly some jail time.

It really isn't worthwhile to make methamphetamine/amphetamine yourself, unless you are planning to make a pound or so.

Heh, heh. It's easily done of course, and we could tell you how. But, wouldn't you really prefer to spend years studying chemistry, while it slowly dawns on you that making speed is generally a bad idea?

Rogeryermaw
International Hazard

[*] posted on 28-10-2010 at 23:34

you go zed! really though there are hundreds of archives on the net about dope "recipes". you will be quite hard pressed to find people here who want to help you. this is a "legit" chemistry forum and we do not specialize in or really appreciate the pursuit of such activity here. the focus here is more of the actual chemistry sort. solving problems and helping each other acquire or synthesize reagents that are out of reach for the legit home chemist. not passin dope recipes fer cookin meth in yer car while yer teef rot out. mmm mmm! jelly jars, red devil lye and coleman fuel! yee haw!

psychokinetic
International Hazard

Mood: Constantly missing equilibrium

[*] posted on 29-10-2010 at 00:49

The chemistry of amphetamines fascinates me. I don't particularly want to make them.

“If Edison had a needle to find in a haystack, he would proceed at once with the diligence of the bee to examine straw after straw until he found the object of his search.
I was a sorry witness of such doings, knowing that a little theory and calculation would have saved him ninety per cent of his labor.”
-Tesla
DDTea
International Hazard

Mood: Gauche

[*] posted on 29-10-2010 at 01:10

Geeze, SpaceCadet, why don't you just ask a woman on the street, "Hey wanna have anal sex?" You're probably going to have the same amount of luck with that as you are asking to be spoonfed the synthesis of a controlled substance on a chemistry forum. Poor form.

"In the end the proud scientist or philosopher who cannot be bothered to make his thought accessible has no choice but to retire to the heights in which dwell the Great Misunderstood and the Great Ignored, there to rail in Olympic superiority at the folly of mankind." - Reginald Kapp.
Nicodem
Super Moderator
Thread Moved
29-10-2010 at 06:21

Go To Top