Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: for sale only to a medical mj patient
pip
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 7-1-2011 at 08:35
for sale only to a medical mj patient

I have aquired some older olivetol (4x10g) in sealed aldrich bottles I would like to sell them for $50 plus shipping but you will be required to provide photocopy's of your i.d. and m.m.j card.

I just don't have enough faith in my lab skills to synth. thc so i'm just going to grow legally and acetylate natural resin. :cool:

to provolone: I've seen others sell "questionable" chems like lialh4 so I assumed as long as I ask for proof they are legally allowed to own thc i'm not helping anyone break the law.
But if i'm still breaking forum rules i'm very sorry, its just if I sell through here I have the most controll over who buys vs ebay where I can't just refuse after someone presses "buy it now"
hissingnoise
International Hazard

Mood: Pulverulescent!

[*] posted on 7-1-2011 at 08:43

From wiki - "The production, possession and/or distribution of olivetol is not currently known to be outlawed by any country".

pip
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 7-1-2011 at 08:46

yes but the us gov (where I live) frowns heavily on the "supplier" for what someone else does. there are a few million legal mmj patients and caregivers in this country so I'd prefer to sell to one of them.
hissingnoise
International Hazard

Mood: Pulverulescent!

[*] posted on 7-1-2011 at 09:23

I don't know how interested those people would be, though - whole-plant extracts, I believe, are preferred.
I know I'd sooner have some good weed than a lot of synthetic THC . . .

ScienceSquirrel
International Hazard

Mood: Dogs are pets but cats are little furry humans with four feet and self determination! :(

[*] posted on 7-1-2011 at 09:34

I think you would have to be quite a skilled chemist with a good lab to turn olivetol in to THC.
To be honest growing weed is easier and cheaper.
pip
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 7-1-2011 at 10:22

As far as natural being preferred I don't see why someone wouldn't want to make the "natural isomer" and blend it with natural oil making a higher percent thc blend and adding more weight to thier supply.

Don't forget that the whole point of this website is to use chemistry to make somthing you don't have or more of what you do. And if your legal and have skills what better to make?

[Edited on 7-1-2011 by pip]
Sedit
International Hazard

Mood: Manic Expressive

[*] posted on 7-1-2011 at 10:27

Because THC in itself sucks, its the combination of cannibinoids and variation there of that produce the pleasent properties of weed. If you want to experience the effects of pure THC go have a panic attack or become schizophrinic.

Knowledge is useless to useless people...

"I see a lot of patterns in our behavior as a nation that parallel a lot of other historical processes. The fall of Rome, the fall of Germany — the fall of the ruling country, the people who think they can do whatever they want without anybody else's consent. I've seen this story before."~Maynard James Keenan
pip
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 7-1-2011 at 10:39

sold, thanks
The WiZard is In
International Hazard

[*] posted on 8-1-2011 at 12:36

Quote: Originally posted by pip  

Don't forget that the whole point of this website is to use chemistry to make somthing you don't have or more of what you do. And if your legal and have skills what better to make?

Granted, however, there can is a fine line between suggestion
and criticism.

Chemists are not immune to what to what my good friend
William of Occuam called (after spending several hours sniffing the
exhaust from the GC/MS.)

entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

I translate this as ... If you have a problem and determine there
are several solutions... the simplest solution is the best.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

[Edited on 8-1-2011 by The WiZard is In]
grndpndr
National Hazard

[*] posted on 9-1-2011 at 17:13

Quote: Originally posted by Sedit  
Because THC in itself sucks, its the combination of cannibinoids and variation there of that produce the pleasent properties of weed. If you want to experience the effects of pure THC go have a panic attack or become schizophrinic.

I have ingested the capsules straight from pharmacy and they are exactly as described above.A quick route to panic/anxiety attacks and temp. mild schizophrenia.Nothing like ma natures own blend.

Go To Top