Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: RE: Lost Discussion (Sabot Light AP Round)
vulture
Forum Gatekeeper

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 9-2-2011 at 15:30

Quote:

(b) not for public consumption

But SABOT rounds and fire support with squad based weapons are?

Quote:

not something I intend to share with idiots (please feel free to be offended).

You whine and whine and whine about your discussions being curtailed but you withhold information when you see fit?

Perhaps you should step back and wait for your brain to recover from self-righteousness poisoning before posting again.

One shouldn't accept or resort to the mutilation of science to appease the mentally impaired.
anotheronebitesthedust
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 9-2-2011 at 16:44

aliced25
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 9-2-2011 at 18:34

Clever, now go find the details on what happened up in the NT & Nth QLD... I dislike paranoids, they are ill-disciplined and unwilling to listen. Then again, I see a very dark future for your Country - too many weapons too many agendas. Have a good look at the continued deaths in custody, at police firing at will into a crowd and avoiding trial because their colleagues "mistakenly" forgot to charge them within the period allowed. A VERY, VERY different problem. Thank you for trivializing the same.

From a Knight of the Realm: "Animated movies are not just for kids, they're also for adults who do a lot of drugs." Sir Paul McCartney
DDTea
National Hazard

Mood: Degenerate

[*] posted on 9-2-2011 at 19:47

Quote: Originally posted by aliced25  
...they are ill-disciplined and unwilling to listen.

Pot: Hey Kettle, you're black!

"In the end the proud scientist or philosopher who cannot be bothered to make his thought accessible has no choice but to retire to the heights in which dwell the Great Misunderstood and the Great Ignored, there to rail in Olympic superiority at the folly of mankind." - Reginald Kapp.
aliced25
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 9-2-2011 at 20:11

Ok. Vulture has spoken, I'll bow out.

I departed from my own rule about arguing with obnoxious little arsewipes who are pathologically incapable of arguing fairly. I paid for it.

As for the amateur chemistry and at-home instrumentation, the Company is started and I have work to do. Conceptually I'd hoped to provide a discount for this and other sites, but I'm not only disinterested in so doing, I'm also aware that the use of the Company to attempt to design/build a simplified digital C2-type sight is contrary to the morals (or otherwise) of the units here. So as not to offend them, I'll not offer anything here.

[Edited on 10-2-2011 by aliced25]

From a Knight of the Realm: "Animated movies are not just for kids, they're also for adults who do a lot of drugs." Sir Paul McCartney
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top