Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  19    21
Author: Subject: Science equipment looking for a home
Dr.Bob
International Hazard

[*] posted on 9-8-2017 at 11:59

I will again be traveling for a week plus shortly, so please be patient with me if you email me. I'll try to read emails, but I won't be able to ship for a little while. I will try to get an updated inventory once I return, once the summer calms down.
alchemew
Harmless

[*] posted on 25-8-2017 at 01:14

I'm looking for a decent heating mantle for a round bottom 2000ml, preferably with a magnetic stirrer. Does anyone have an extra with which they'd part?
Radium212
Hazard to Self

Mood: Special Nuclear Material

[*] posted on 26-8-2017 at 00:40

Do you have any vacuum or high voltage equipment? Or any hydrogen tanks?
Thanks.
Dr.Bob
International Hazard

[*] posted on 28-8-2017 at 15:48

No gas cylinders or high voltage equipment. I do still have some vacuum traps, dewars, and other vacuum glassware. Sorry. I am finally back from travel for a while again, so I will work on answering emails and trying to take inventory of what is left.
HeYBrO
Hazard to Others

Mood: :)

[*] posted on 5-1-2018 at 02:04

Dr.Bob, do you have any microcaps from drummond scientific?
TheNerdyFarmer
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 8-1-2018 at 14:55

Hello. Does any one have a borosilicate glass tube with an inner diameter of around 20mm and a length of around 250-300mm that they are willing to sell? I just a plain Jane glass tube. I am using it as a reaction tube. I would like tfo purchase it for a reasonable price. U2U me.

Edit: I may not need, one anymore. A little more research has lead me elsewhere. :D

[Edited on 8-1-2018 by TheNerdyFarmer]

[Edited on 9-1-2018 by TheNerdyFarmer]
Melgar
International Hazard

Mood: Aromatic

[*] posted on 8-1-2018 at 15:57

I have something like that, but it's about a foot long. It's also in storage and I can't guarantee I'll be able to find it very quickly. Eventually, yes though.

The first step in the process of learning something is admitting that you don't know it already.
Dr.Bob
International Hazard

[*] posted on 10-1-2018 at 05:21

I do have some scraps of glass tubing scattered round, and there are some about 20 mm in diam, so let me know if you still need any. Main cost would be shipping, depending on where you are.
highpower48
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 10-1-2018 at 08:32

Looking for a heating mantle for 500ml RB flask with stirring and a hotplate stirrer and small centrifuge. All I ask is they be in good working order and be USA wirered.

Also a binocular Microscope with good lens and stage, Dont care about age.
Dr.Bob
International Hazard

[*] posted on 12-1-2018 at 19:30

I'll try to consolidate my heating mantles soon, I don;t have many left, but there are a few left scattered in some other boxes, so I'll look out for any 500 ml ones.

I do have a few stirring hotplates left, mostly older Corning ones, most would be $100 plus $15 for shipping in the US. I am also trying see how many of what models.

I have been busy filling a bunch of orders, so backed up a bit, but trying to keep up, so thanks for people's patience.
Dr.Bob
International Hazard

[*] posted on 12-1-2018 at 19:45

Also, while looking for stuff for people I have found the following boxes of items, many of which I was out of, so if you asked about these, I have them back now:

a box of sep funnels, mostly with PTFE stopcocks w/stoppers - 250 ml-$30, 1L-$40

a box of filter flasks, mostly 500 ml ($7) but a few each of other sizes up to 2L -

a box of various 24/40 jointed erlenmeyer flasks, mostly 500 ml ($5 ea, stoppers are $3), but also 125, 250, and others - I have been out of these for a while, and I know a few people wanted some

I have found a few more beakers in sizes up to 1L, plus lots of new 250 ml ones still

Lots of 14/20 addition funnels 10, 25, and 50/60 ml, Dean Starks, and 3 necks...

a whole box of 47 mm membrane filter apparatus, extra reservoirs and more.

I still have a bunch of amber Boston rounds in 60 and 120 ml with PTFE lined caps, plus some wider mouth 60 ml bottles for solids with PTFE lined caps. - Most are $2 each other than the plastic coated ones, which are brand new and $3 each.

I have entire boxes of the following: plastic tubes (30 ml centrifuge and many others), various pipette tips, 96 well type plates, and eppendorf repeater thingees.

I am attaching the most recent inventory of what I am fairly sure of having. Many items say 0 for quantity, but I am still finding some things, so I leave them there for simplicity, but if you really need something, let me know and I can look for it in the remaining unsorted boxes. I also have many things that just are hard to describe or are custom made, like still heads, distillation heads, various adapters, fittings, flash columns, and so much more. But the number of boxes is finally shrinking, trying to finish sorting the last pile of boxes from storage.

[Edited on 13-1-2018 by Dr.Bob]

Attachment: Glassware Inventory Dec 2017.xls (83kB)
This file has been downloaded 9 times

NEMO-Chemistry
International Hazard

[*] posted on 12-1-2018 at 19:51

14/20 and anything size 10 put me down for
 Pages:  1  ..  19    21

Go To Top