Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: LabDIRECT's New Temporary Address
LabDIRECT
Harmless

[*] posted on 17-4-2023 at 07:39
LabDIRECT's New Temporary Address

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to drop in and let you know our current status. Since we switched over to Shopify as our hosting platform, our SSL certificate on labdirectllc.com (originally with Weebly/Square) has expired, so we're in the process of transferring the domain over to Google domains. It should be active again in the next few days, but until then https://labdirect-llc.myshopify.com/ is the direct link to our store.

As always, if you don't see what you need in the store, we have sales partnerships with several major suppliers and manufacturers, so just sent us an email to support@labdirectllc.com and we'll be happy to set up a special order for you.

Also, we just wanted to let you all know that sciencemadness.org has taken the #1 spot as the top referring website in terms of incoming traffic! We can't thank you enough, but we wanted to do something to show our appreciation so starting today, SMers can get a discount on their entire order with checkout code SM#1

Thanks as always for your support and see you soon¡
Texium
Administrator

Mood: PhD candidate!

[*] posted on 17-4-2023 at 08:56

Thanks for the update! There was a pesky rumor going around that you had gone out of business. Glad to see that wasn't the case.

Come check out the Official Sciencemadness Wiki
They're not really active right now, but here's my YouTube channel and my blog.
Raid
Hazard to Everyone

Mood: School

[*] posted on 19-4-2023 at 06:32

Good shop but everything is a little pricey compared to more trusted reagent companies.
Jacob42
Harmless

[*] posted on 9-7-2023 at 19:11

Shop is dead again, I wouldn’t order so you don’t waste money. No response at email. Sucks cause this used to be my favorite shop/vendor, but it seems he’s been shut down by LE again
pawan tanwar
Harmless

[*] posted on 9-7-2023 at 23:11

Just a quick update on LabDIRECT. We've switched to Shopify for hosting, but our SSL certificate on labdirectllc.com expired. Don't worry though, we're transferring the domain to Google domains, and it should be up and running in a few days. In the meantime, you can access our store directly at https://labdirect-llc.myshopify.com/.

If you can't find what you need in the store, shoot us an email at support@labdirectllc.com. We have partnerships with major suppliers, so we can set up a special order for you.

By the way, sciencemadness.org is now our top referring website! We're super grateful, so we're offering a discount to SMers. Just use the checkout code SM#1.

Texium
Administrator

[*] posted on 10-7-2023 at 07:07

Quote: Originally posted by pawan tanwar  
Just a quick update on LabDIRECT. We've switched to Shopify for hosting, but our SSL certificate on labdirectllc.com expired. Don't worry though, we're transferring the domain to Google domains, and it should be up and running in a few days. In the meantime, you can access our store directly at https://labdirect-llc.myshopify.com/.

If you can't find what you need in the store, shoot us an email at support@labdirectllc.com. We have partnerships with major suppliers, so we can set up a special order for you.

By the way, sciencemadness.org is now our top referring website! We're super grateful, so we're offering a discount to SMers. Just use the checkout code SM#1.
Hmm your first ever post just regurgitates a paraphrased version of the opening post of the thread. You also have a link to an unrelated business in your bio. Please explain yourself, or I will assume you are a bot and ban you.

pawan tanwar
Harmless

[*] posted on 11-7-2023 at 00:36

Quote: Originally posted by Texium  

Hmm your first ever post just regurgitates a paraphrased version of the opening post of the thread. You also have a link to an unrelated business in your bio. Please explain yourself, or I will assume you are a bot and ban you.

i have just explain the main thread if you don't like it i am sorry for that

[Edited on 11-7-2023 by pawan tanwar]
Texium
Administrator

[*] posted on 11-7-2023 at 12:00

Why? It adds nothing to the discussion and just looks strange, especially if you are not affiliated with LabDirect…

pawan tanwar
Harmless

[*] posted on 11-7-2023 at 21:31

Quote: Originally posted by Texium  
Why? It adds nothing to the discussion and just looks strange, especially if you are not affiliated with LabDirect…

ok sorry for that:(:(:(

Go To Top