Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Caffeine (>99% FG) for sale - 1kg
dettoo456
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 28-10-2023 at 11:24
Caffeine (>99% FG) for sale - 1kg

It’s not exactly rare, but I’m selling 1kg of unopened, Caffeine powder (≥ 99%). It’s from Chemimpex (their catalog # 33898) and graded at ‘FG, FEMA 2224’, but it’s obviously a pure lab chemical and not meant for consumption. I would post it on eBay but I don’t know if it violates their tos due to it being regulated by the FDA in the US.

I’ll send pictures, lot code, and the supplier’s CoA through u2u if anyone is interested.

Im asking $65 OBO in the US but if any euro people would want it I can try to figure out the easiest shipping method.
FM3
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 1-11-2023 at 09:11

eBay seems to have done something in regards to their policy on anhydrous caffeine within the last year. There were tons of listings the last time I was shopping, but I had to go elsewhere this time.
Fery
National Hazard

[*] posted on 1-11-2023 at 21:18

If the caffeine was listed as food grade for consumption by humans then maybe some authorities forced ebay to stop its sells due to addiction on caffeine (ICD-10 diagnostic code F15.2, Caffeine use disorder and Caffeine withdrawal in DSM-5-TR).
Anyway it is very effective against slugs in garden so big pity if its selling is restricted.

Go To Top