Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Silver azide for sale
Nemo_Tenetur
Harmless

biggrin.gif posted on 19-1-2024 at 06:00
Silver azide for sale

A quick picture search with Google "Silver azide" to compare my freshly prepared sample of Silver azide with other samples gave me this result:

https://www.echemi.com/searchGoods/pd2111251109-silver-azide...

LOL !

I have no doubt that they´ll ship me Silver azide for a price range between $ 2,300 an 2,900 per Metric Ton.

FOB incoterm, of course.

LMAO!

echemi.jpg - 150kB
Sir_Gawain
Hazard to Others

Mood: Yes.

[*] posted on 19-1-2024 at 06:39

Cosmetics Grade lol!
The uses include “ pigment”!

[Edited on 1-19-2024 by Sir_Gawain]

“Alchemy is trying to turn things yellow; chemistry is trying to avoid things turning yellow.” -Tom deP.
Belowzero
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 19-1-2024 at 09:22

I'd love to see the reviews.

"Delivery was quick, a lot of bang for your buck. Seller recommended 10/10"

My new youtube channel, primary focus will be on industrial chemistry: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQNj8r14-dyi4mlyenLwnaw/vid...
Sir_Gawain
Hazard to Others

Mood: Yes.

[*] posted on 19-1-2024 at 09:32

"Postman exploded, 0/5 stars"

“Alchemy is trying to turn things yellow; chemistry is trying to avoid things turning yellow.” -Tom deP.
Morgan
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 19-1-2024 at 12:57

I was reading this

OrganicAzides-SynthesesandApplications.pdf

• Cover the glassware with adhesive films to reduce the fragmentation in case of explosions, as it is usually done on rotary evaporators and desiccators.
• In addition to the usual protection outfit (lab coat, gloves, safety glasses) wear a face protection shield, ear protection, a leather jacket or a bullet proof vest with arm protection.
• For hand protection use leather gloves (welding type), ideally in combination with steel
interwoven Kevlar ® gloves! (Klap ö tke et al . have recently published a systematic
investigation on the stability of protective gloves against explosion impact. They have
found that none of the tested protective gloves could withstand all different kinds of
explosion impacts. For example, leather gloves showed best protection against small
glass fragments whereas steel interwoven Kevlar ® gloves protected well against larger
glass splinters. 19 )
• Start the first experiments on a small scale of only a few mg to allow determination of
first sensitivity data. Increase the scale only when the scale - up is in accordance with
the sensitivity data obtained.
• Keep hazardous azides in solution as long as possible. Solvents desensitize explosives
by reducing the sensitivity to mechanical stress.

Keep suffi cient distance between the azide material and your body. Do not touch the
potential explosive material directly and use, whenever it is possible, gripping devices to
manoeuvre the container that encloses the azide compound.

Sounds like fun.

Go To Top