Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Confidential mail-in laboratory service
KykeonLab
Harmless

[*] posted on 22-2-2024 at 03:25
Confidential mail-in laboratory service

Hi to all,

Thanks for accepting us. As I explained to the moderators when I applied for registration, a good friend who has been participating in the ScienceMadness forums for a long time believes that our analysis service may be useful and of interest to this community, and he recommended that we introduce ourselves in this forum.

So here I go! Kykeon Analytics is an international organization dedicated to harm reduction through scientific analysis. We provide a confidential mail-in laboratory service for the analysis of various substances, including but not limited to powders, pills, supplements, drugs, nootropics, liquids, blotters, plants, roots, and fungi. Our laboratory is equipped to determine the identity, purity, and potency of these substances utilizing advanced analytical methodologies such as NMR, LC-MS/MS, FTIR and NIR.

We hope it will be of interest to the members of this community, whether for academic, research, or personal knowledge enhancement purposes.

Check out our https://www.kykeonanalytics.com/ for further info and let us know if you have questions.

Cheers!

Loptr
International Hazard

Mood: Grateful

[*] posted on 22-2-2024 at 11:07

Thank you for your service. The more of these types of services the better.

Do you have a limit on the number of substances you can detect and quantify? Energy Control can only quantify from a list of known substances, which leaves qualitative, which is great for identification, but not purity.

I can see your service being great to confirm reagent purchases from overseas to make sure they get what they purchased.

[Edited on 22-2-2024 by Loptr]

"Question everything generally thought to be obvious." - Dieter Rams
KykeonLab
Harmless

[*] posted on 24-2-2024 at 11:22

Hi Loptr!

We have the capability to detect and quantify a wide range of substances. Our laboratory employs advanced analytical techniques to both identify (qualitative analysis) and measure the purity (quantitative analysis) of various compounds.

Unlike Energy Control, which rely on the substances for which they have reference standards to do quantification via LC or GC-MS, at Kykeon we also use Nuclear Magnetic Resonance as part of the methodology used, employing an internal standard which allows us to quantify substances that we do not have reference standards for. We also continuously acquire reference standards to use with our LC-MS to complement the NMR results.

Please note that we analyze organic compounds, but do not accept biological samples (urine, blood etc), radioactive or very reactive material (explosives, strong oxidants). We also do not at the moment have the capability to test for heavy metals.

I hope that answers your questions. If you are curious whether we test something very specific that doesn´t clearly fall under the criteria mentioned above, feel free to ask. Also please do ask if you have other questions.

Cheers!

Texium
Administrator
Thread Moved
6-3-2024 at 10:26

Go To Top