Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  19    21
Author: Subject: Exotic Primaries - Complex Salts
twelti
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 23-5-2019 at 09:19

Quote: Originally posted by wessonsmith  
Quote: Originally posted by twelti  
I think he put his comment inside the html quote.

Can you not press any primary wet, then allow to dry?

My primaries are not wet. NaNTz Dihydrate has the water of crystallization that is being removed to make the anhydrous form of NaNTz. Not sure how pressing actually wet primaries would work. Probably make quite a mess.

I have heard of it being done. Maybe alcohol or water, not a solvent, just a wetting agent, so just slightly moist.
MineMan
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 23-5-2019 at 09:27

All. This looks like an amazing compound. Friction sensitivity is equal to PETN...

The only issue is I don’t know where to obtain the precursor that they say is commercially available.
Check it out. Share your thoughts.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6430815/#!po=46...
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

Mood: cool.gif

[*] posted on 23-5-2019 at 11:13

I readed this link. For professional use is it good. But the preparation is really not ecological. Starting with NaN3. Pretty hard poison. And tracked precursor. (holding can be criminal)
NaN3 is it the last, what I would need in my lab.....:cool:...LL
Final compound is maybe ecological. But preparation is for most researchs unavailable.

Safety explosive Alfred Nobel 1867. Safety ecologic detonator Dr. Liptakov 2015.
wessonsmith
Hazard to Others

Mood: Satisfied

[*] posted on 24-5-2019 at 07:12

Quote: Originally posted by Laboratory of Liptakov  
I readed this link. For professional use is it good. But the preparation is really not ecological. Starting with NaN3. Pretty hard poison. And tracked precursor. (holding can be criminal)
Final compound is maybe ecological. But preparation is for most researchs unavailable.

I agree with LL, Sodium azide is not a precursor I want to mess with. But the performance of that ICM-103 is VERY impressive and that article was a good read. But at some point, you have overkill. I can set off ETN based plastic explosive with 12% HTPB with only 180mg of anhydrous 25% / 75% NaNTz/NHN. So not sure what having that powerful of an initiator would do for most of us.

[Edited on 24-5-2019 by wessonsmith]
twelti
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 24-5-2019 at 19:45
Static Sensitivity of Ni AG Perchlorate

I did an informal test of static sensitivity for Nickel Aminoguanidine Perchlorate. I used an electric fly swatter, with the wires pulled out. It actually is pretty repeatable. It charges internal cap depending how long you hold the button down. Ok, not terribly scientific, but the overall result is clear. The Nickel AG Perchlorate is much less sensitive than SADS. Will try Cu complex next.

Attachment: NiAGPerchlorate Static Sensitivity.mp4 (5.6MB)
This file has been downloaded 170 times
Laboratory of Liptakov
International Hazard

Mood: cool.gif

[*] posted on 25-5-2019 at 12:13

NiAGP seems pretty low sensitive on electro. That's good message. I estimate, that CuAGP will similar. Good work....:cool:...LL

Safety explosive Alfred Nobel 1867. Safety ecologic detonator Dr. Liptakov 2015.
XeonTheMGPony
International Hazard

[*] posted on 23-7-2019 at 05:19

Quote: Originally posted by Laboratory of Liptakov  

Toxicity is only an issue if you are poor at material handling. The safety is in you, never the substance, even water is deadly if you are an idiot ;)

NaN3 is a bit of a pain to make, I'll be doing a scaled up run some point near future.
snooby
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 10-8-2019 at 05:39

Okay guys,

ICM 103 is something nobody of us would like to try out. The pyrazole stuff seems inpossible to get hands on. However, I can buy IT and ship it around the world. Price is around 1000 dollars for 500 grams (WTF). And if I lower the price would increase (50 grams are 380 dollars). So, are there 3 or 2 other guys/girls who would like to share the costs? Price would be around 200 dollars for 100 grams. That's a LIFE supply. I AM willing to receiver the order and ship IT around our globe. Sent me an PM if you would like to join. Only first 3 guys can get involved.

Boffis
International Hazard

[*] posted on 11-8-2019 at 09:55

WTF is ICM 103? If you want someone to pay $200 for something then you will need to gives us an identity.
snooby
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 11-8-2019 at 10:18

Okay first, shut your big attitude. Im trying to give people a chance like i woud like. If u are are interested, we can make An whatsapp groep. Tynenan is already in too..
MineMan
International Hazard

[*] posted on 11-8-2019 at 11:55

Snooby

Wow. Great job taking the lead on this. It would be quite a feat!!
 Pages:  1  ..  19    21

Go To Top