bfesser
Resident Wikipedian

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 21-10-2011 at 14:11
anonymous201

http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=17825
http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=17823
http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=17824

I'm probably overstepping my bounds by posting this, but is there a three strike policy implemented on this forum? If not, the moderators and Polverone may wish to consider one.

AndersHoveland
Hazard to Other Members, due to repeated speculation and posting of untested highly dangerous procedures!

[*] posted on 21-10-2011 at 14:16

Actually, I thought some of those threads were interesting. A clear warning to anonymous201 would probably be more appropriate, that he should do more research and search the forum before he starts a new thread.

[Edited on 21-10-2011 by AndersHoveland]

I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people...I'm just saying lets remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.
Sedit
International Hazard

Mood: Manic Expressive

[*] posted on 21-10-2011 at 14:49

I think that you are Aryan, AH and anonymous so of course you would think its interesting. The guy seems like a troll to me!

Knowledge is useless to useless people...

"I see a lot of patterns in our behavior as a nation that parallel a lot of other historical processes. The fall of Rome, the fall of Germany — the fall of the ruling country, the people who think they can do whatever they want without anybody else's consent. I've seen this story before."~Maynard James Keenan
Polverone
Now celebrating 21 years of madness

Mood: Waiting for spring

[*] posted on 21-10-2011 at 15:01

I warned him in the HI thread. He is not going to be banned just now. Let's give him a chance to learn from experience.

PGP Key and corresponding e-mail address
AndersHoveland
Hazard to Other Members, due to repeated speculation and posting of untested highly dangerous procedures!

[*] posted on 21-10-2011 at 15:06

@Sedit:
Two can make baseless accusations. Perhaps you are ThePhDChemist, dawson01912, and holmes1880. You were quick to distance yourself immediately after RoscoBodine made the connection: http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=17204

But yes, I was AH. There was not any secret.
AH = AndersHoveland
When was the last time AH-Poster made any posts? The reason I changed accounts was because I lost the password.

Why can I not express interest in something without you jumping to crazy conclusions?

I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people...I'm just saying lets remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.
Sedit
International Hazard

[*] posted on 22-10-2011 at 18:50

Quote: Originally posted by AndersHoveland  
@Sedit:
Two can make baseless accusations. Perhaps you are ThePhDChemist, dawson01912, and holmes1880. You were quick to distance yourself immediately after RoscoBodine made the connection: http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=17204

But yes, I was AH. There was not any secret.
AH = AndersHoveland
When was the last time AH-Poster made any posts? The reason I changed accounts was because I lost the password.

Why can I not express interest in something without you jumping to crazy conclusions?

Rosco never once made any connection to either of those fools and me i was in agreement with what he sad in that thread and I see the same writting styles and off beat religious political views from YOU that I see from the other two people I feel your connected to.... No my suspicions are not baseless I just don't have access to the forum software enough to prove what I can see and when either of those sock puppets opens a new thread you seem to be the first to backup and "discuss" the off beat topic with them...... Maybe I am wrong but either way I don't give a rats ass if I am. You all seem to troll to much IMO so what the hell do I care.

"I see a lot of patterns in our behavior as a nation that parallel a lot of other historical processes. The fall of Rome, the fall of Germany — the fall of the ruling country, the people who think they can do whatever they want without anybody else's consent. I've seen this story before."~Maynard James Keenan
stygian
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 22-10-2011 at 19:05

just my 2 cents, Ive never thought Sedit to be a troll. That would be like me saying Nick F was trolling roguesci ( I guess? I dont get it really.) In the name of education I value much of what RB has to say but to think that anybody is beyond making a mistake, well, just isnt the scientific method ;)
cyanureeves
National Hazard

[*] posted on 23-10-2011 at 10:48

[Edited on 23-10-2011 by cyanureeves]

[Edited on 23-10-2011 by cyanureeves]
Neil
National Hazard

[*] posted on 26-10-2011 at 08:33

Freedom of information notwithstanding; having anonymous201 asking to be spoon fed what he is, like he is, just seems wrong.

AndersHoveland

[*] posted on 26-10-2011 at 10:16

Quote: Originally posted by Sedit  
I see the same writting styles and off beat religious political views from YOU....

When have I ever posted anything about my religious values?

Quote: Originally posted by Neil  
asking to be spoon fed what he is, like he is, just seems wrong.

Perhaps there should be a special thread titled "Spoon Feeding", for all the members that do not want to be troubled to do a basic search, and likewise for other members who are willing to do the "spoon feeding". Similar to the short question threads.

[Edited on 26-10-2011 by AndersHoveland]
Bot0nist
International Hazard

Mood: Streching my cotyledons.

[*] posted on 26-10-2011 at 10:28

Yeah, and we could make an " amphetamines, PCP, and other fun and easy drug precursor recipes" thread...:(

[Edited on 27-10-2011 by Bot0nist]

U.T.F.S.E. and learn the joys of autodidacticism!

Don't judge each day only by the harvest you reap, but also by the seeds you sow.
Sedit
International Hazard

[*] posted on 26-10-2011 at 11:48

I believe we already have a PCP thread and I am sure we have an amphetamine thread... keep in mind that even though there legal status is questionable there impact on medicinal chemistry has been greater then they are given credit for.

Bot0nist
International Hazard

Mood: Streching my cotyledons.

[*] posted on 26-10-2011 at 12:36

I understand that. I was just trying to make a sarcastic remark about spoonfeed for drug precursor recipes. Not trying to minimalize the importance of true scientific exploration of CNS active compounds, illicit or not.

U.T.F.S.E. and learn the joys of autodidacticism!

Don't judge each day only by the harvest you reap, but also by the seeds you sow.
bfesser
Resident Wikipedian

[*] posted on 12-2-2012 at 08:09

Quote: Originally posted by Polverone  
I warned him in the HI thread. He is not going to be banned just now. Let's give him a chance to learn from experience.

http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=18825

Oh, he's learning alright! :P

He's been most active in Detritus. Interesting...

Another gem:
http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/viewthread.php?tid=18575

I've changed my view. I think he provides good entertainment value to this forum!

plante1999
International Hazard

Mood: Mad as a hatter

[*] posted on 12-2-2012 at 08:12

Quote: Originally posted by bfesser  

He's been most active in Detritus. Interesting...

I've changed my view. I think he provides good entertainment value to this forum!

Well said!

[Edited on 12-2-2012 by plante1999]

I never asked for this.
bfesser
Resident Wikipedian

[*] posted on 1-2-2013 at 12:41

[avoiding starting a new thread]

The new member <strong><a href="member.php?action=viewpro&member=hossein0591">hossein0591</a></strong> is most active in Detritus. His posting history speaks for itself.

elementcollector1
International Hazard

Mood: Molten

[*] posted on 1-2-2013 at 21:18

Been wondering about hossein myself. Let's see, about 6 or 7 threads on some polymer recovery, a thread on religion, and... that's basically it.
A few members who I highly suspect to be drug cooks keep contacting me whenever I post on their threads, asking about phosphorus, HI, etc. I'm not going to name names, but has this happened to anyone else?

Elements Collected:52/87
Latest Acquired: Cl
Next in Line: Nd

Go To Top