Author: Subject: Glass and chem blowout
silvergrahm
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 18-1-2013 at 18:37
Glass and chem blowout

Glass and chem blowout.

Well, maybe not a BLOWOUT. But cheap.

My preferred route of payment would be ebay. Just message me, and I’ll place the item on ebay for like $10,000 or something with a “make offer button.” I have near a decade of flawless feedback. You make the offer at our agreed upon price, I give you link, then I ship you the item after payment. If you’d like to purchase outside of ebay, I’ll accept paypal. You pay shipping unless otherwise noted. I pledge to ship for as cheap as possible. I have tons of boxes of all shapes lying around so not a problem. Only within continental US for the chems.

CHEMS

Platinum Chloride H2PtCl6. 10% in 1 oz bottle. This is old, probably ~15 years but was stored in a professor’s lab for that time. There looks to be about 15ml left, but I’m not sure if that is due to evap or not. I’m going to hold off on evaporating out the solids or making precise measurements for this reason. I have a 0.001 scale at my disposal. Message me if you are interested in this reagent at a substantially reduced price to what you would pay @ sigma, etc. Based on your wishes and my measurements we can come to a fine agreement.

~400ml ammonium hydroxide 28-30% ACS. $15.

1lb. Ammonium nitrate lab grade. $25.

370ml AgNO3 0.1 N (aq). $12

~400ml “Phosphate Acid Reagent” from LaMotte. $10. From the side: “Contains sulfuric acid; antimony potassium; ammonium molybdate; deionized water”

GLASS

NEW 125ml erlenmeyer kimex flask X4. $15 for all, or make me an offer for one or some.

NEW 200ml erlenmeyer kimex beaker X4. $15 for all.

600ml grad beaker X4. $20 for all. 2 new. 2 used. (one of these has no graduations on it)

4000ml erlenmeyer flask, “Bellco” with plastic screw cap. Kept meticulously clean on inside. Dirt on outside from basement storage. Make me an offer.

Go To Top