Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: making glyceryl trinitrate patches
mikeylikesit182
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 13-2-2013 at 23:41
making glyceryl trinitrate patches

I want to make glyceryl trinitrate patches for my tendonitis. My doctor won't prescribe them to me. I know the dosage in mg that I'm looking for. I understand what it is and that it could be dangerous. But would this be something feasible for manufacture? It can't be too complicated. Thanks!
Maximus
Harmless

Mood: Lying on a triclinium

[*] posted on 14-2-2013 at 03:58

This summer I walked 250km in 9 days with tendonitis on my left leg with just a compression bandage and ibuprofen, sure you need NG?
mikeylikesit182
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 14-2-2013 at 12:06

Yeah, I've had it for about 3 years now, I took Nsaids till I got ulcers :(. Tried ART and a bunch of other stuff. Reason i'm interesest is because I read about a study with the patches that had a really high success rate, like 80%, really want to give it a shot
Maximus
Harmless

Mood: Lying on a triclinium

[*] posted on 14-2-2013 at 14:11

Then I wish you good luck! Self medication aint the most smart thing to do, but in your place, don't you have a friend at a pharmacy that can sneak a box of patches for you? If not, I'd try to change to another doctor, online pharmacys and such (may be if you live in europe, because the chance of any form of NG going trough customs is slight) The last option is to look out for a patent on that kind of patches, may be the ones that are used for heart diseases.

Go To Top