Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: I quit
froot
Hazard to Others

Mood: refluxed

[*] posted on 1-7-2013 at 23:58

Quote: Originally posted by blogfast25  

Oh, FFS Frooty. It would have been much more 'profitable' for him to STAY.

What you know about internet revenue would fit on one side of a very small stamp.

It's twits like you this forum doesn't need. Please effoff. Alternatively, engage brain before keyboard next time you want to write something potentially libellous.

[Edited on 1-7-2013 by blogfast25]

Wow! I see I'm not alone in the keyboard warrior department.

I suppose it's a typical retort one would expect from someone that was promoting his interests on the website in question. Surely if you're the older and wiser of the association you'd advise him against holding his contributions to the forum ransom until his suggestions have been satisfied? What's wrong with promoting another chemistry website while at the same time not defaming this one? It boggles my mind. You did make me think twice about my post though and I was a bit excessive.

Plante I was out of line in my last post and I'm sorry, I really do hope you have success in what you do wherever it be. It would be great if we could forget this nonsense and get back to experimenting.

We salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who remove themselves from it.
Of necessity, this honor is generally bestowed posthumously. - www.darwinawards.com
Bot0nist
International Hazard

Mood: Streching my cotyledons.

[*] posted on 2-7-2013 at 02:57

Quote:
It would be great if we could forget this nonsense and get back to experimenting.

I second that!

I am finally getting settled in my new apartment, and have done some tinkering. Might have to dust of the ol' notebook and camera, and make some contributions. Hope you all will join me.

SciMad is what we all make it...

U.T.F.S.E. and learn the joys of autodidacticism!

Don't judge each day only by the harvest you reap, but also by the seeds you sow.
solo
International Hazard

Mood: ....getting old and drowning in a sea of knowledge

[*] posted on 2-7-2013 at 03:28

......this whole thread should be trashed, nothing good will come of it, it only awakens long time members into a rage, hearing this attention seeker, he should join Sauron and his forum along with all the puritans wanting to control the direction and contents of this forum....aside from that ....this guy should leave and stay gone ....solo

[Edited on 2-7-2013 by solo]

It's better to die on your feet, than live on your knees....Emiliano Zapata.
watson.fawkes
International Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 2-7-2013 at 06:52

Drama: (n.) A game, like nuclear warfare, in which the only way to win is not to play.
gsd
National Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 2-7-2013 at 18:31

I completely support Solo.

This is not for the first time some Megalomanic member has tried to create as issue over his voluntary departure from this forum.

We have not missed any body in the past nor will we miss in future.

BTW empty vessel (flasks?) make loud noice.

@ Nicodem (or any other moderator) in the forum FAQ please please put a clause on clear-cut exit policy.

Gsd
The_Davster
A pnictogen

Mood: .

[*] posted on 2-7-2013 at 20:54

The member has decided to stay, this thread has outlived its dubious usefulness.
The_Davster
A pnictogen
Thread Closed
2-7-2013 at 20:54
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top