Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Energetic Materials Forum
sonogashira
National Hazard

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 18-8-2013 at 01:20

I agree. Delete it and ban all the members who have ever posted there! Ban them all. Every last one of them! Good idea.
Rosco Bodine
Banned

Mood: analytical

[*] posted on 18-8-2013 at 03:54

To the OP and like minds

The proposal being made is like suggesting at an automobile forum that it would be a breach of decorum to discuss the internal combustion engine.

What an excessive narcissist who would care more about what comrade narcissists may think that could present some kind of "image problem" where the "optic" presented to kindred narcissist "watchers" would be deemed a weightier matter than the thousands of man hours at research and experimental work of persons doing REAL SCIENCE which is proposed should be simply discarded, for allegedly lacking the quality "awesomeness" of the stupid narcissist who would be the book burning censor. There are no polite words to respond to such shallow people.

Rock and Roll is here to stay. IMO, fuck off and take your "awesomeness" and PC with you. You are just too awesomely superior for us non-stupid narcissist types.

As for my "authorization" to do science ....well I got a note from my mommy if I really ever needed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13tn8nq_sGw

<iframe sandbox width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/13tn8nq_sGw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

please leave the embed because it circumvents and preempts the ad content for the link

[Edited on 18-8-2013 by Rosco Bodine]
subsecret
Hazard to Others

Mood: Human Sadness - Julian Casablancas & the Voidz

[*] posted on 18-8-2013 at 09:18

Looks like the people here have absolutely no understanding that things change. Instead of ignoring comments posted by me saying that I understand your point now that you've repeated it many times, you seem to keep trying to pound it into my head. Instead of observing that I see your point (and even agree with it), more people join the thread and start screaming. This isn't necessary. Hopefully you see that many others before you have stated what you are about to say, please refrain from posting more posts with an increasingly vitriolic attitude. You should see that you've made a point, and also see that I'm no longer against the EM forum.

Someone will probably join to fray and continue to keep screaming about something that has been settled. As for narcissism, I was only trying to preserve the hobby for myself and others. I admit, however, that I was taking the wrong approach toward this goal.

Additionally, remarks about my narcissistic username have come from people who would like to make this argument personal. If you'd like, we can make the argument personal. Usernames, quite commonly, do not reflect the personality of the people behind them. I recall a member who chose the username of Pyro...he even said that it doesn't necessarily represent him.

[Edited on 18-8-2013 by Awesomeness]

Fear is what you get when caution wasn't enough.
sonogashira
National Hazard

[*] posted on 18-8-2013 at 10:23

Quote: Originally posted by Awesomeness  
I'm no longer against the EM forum.
I put my neck on the line for you!!! Traitor, coward, 5th column traitor coward spineless traitor! I thought you were a man of conviction!
subsecret
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 18-8-2013 at 10:44

We can also tell jokes if you'd like. Someone has to change their opinions if the argument ends, correct? I'm not into EM's, but I have withdrawn my opinion to remove the EM forum.

sonogashira
National Hazard

[*] posted on 18-8-2013 at 11:38

Yeah. Best joke was this:
Quote: Originally posted by Awesomeness  

I think that the Energetic Materials subforum should be removed from Sciencemadness.

Pretty shocking, right?

I was pretty shocked, make no mistake.
subsecret
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 18-8-2013 at 16:25

If you want to continue this further, it's your loss :cool:

froot
Hazard to Others

Mood: refluxed

[*] posted on 18-8-2013 at 22:08

Quote:
I have withdrawn my opinion to remove the EM forum.

Great, detritus this topic then shall we.

We salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who remove themselves from it.
Of necessity, this honor is generally bestowed posthumously. - www.darwinawards.com
The_Davster
A pnictogen
Thread Closed
18-8-2013 at 23:06
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top