Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: SC - Shaped Charge liner, glass
Fantasma4500
International Hazard

Mood: dangerously practical

[*] posted on 23-1-2014 at 12:22

indeed.. actually another thing...
i recall this guy on youtube called ''iwasapenny'', hes not there, however he showed that an standard american penny could be made into a cone-ish shape with just approx 0.1g of HE, not sure if it was AP, or what it was? it was a primary of some sort, perhaps 1g? doubtful tho...

i suppose this little dented copper plate (aka damaged penny) could be used for a small SC?

infact, if you did not break off the thin glass piece below the cone of a martini glass, wouldnt that work anyways? i suppose you would need a stronger charge to add up with the laziness although..

i suppose that if CLAY could be used as a former for the SC (i recall having seen thread on copper electroplating a clam shell on here) it would be brilliant, as not many have a lathe or can get hands on a perfect cone of aluminium, supposing it would also require a power supply that would be adjustable, definately do-able..
perhaps if someone got a way to make liners somehow, perhaps stack 10 and sell them for interested fellow members?
incase it could be misunderstood -- i would only be interested in small homemade experimental, less than 20g, but im quite sure there would be a small desire for buyable copper cones?

last thing: yes Ral123.. i thought about that adding water would increase efficiency alot, as in water added to sand.. but what about something with higher viscocity? perhaps gasoline with styrofoam dissolved in it? would probably add a neat fireball aswell, in which we all no matter how much we imply we dont would all enjoy to see, even me.. (:

~25 drops = 1mL @dH2O viscocity - STP
Truth is ever growing - but without context theres barely any such.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solubility_table
http://www.trimen.pl/witek/calculators/stezenia.html
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top