Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: [HIT !] IKA and Heidolph stirrer/hotplates + Pt-100 [HIT !] PRICE LOWERED
Methyl.Magic
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 20-5-2014 at 06:41
[HIT !] IKA and Heidolph stirrer/hotplates + Pt-100 [HIT !] PRICE LOWERED

Hi, because I can't edit my post, I opened a new thread to inform that the prices have been lowered because I calculated in USD, not CHF, so the prices are in USD now

[HIT !] IKA and Heidolph stirrer/hotplates + Pt-100 for GOOD PRICE [HIT !]

Hello everybody

I've just seen that a lot of people are looking for hotplate/stirrer combi but everything you can find is out of price. Except very old stirrer.

I have some stirrer in stock so I decided to sell my combis.

The first one is an IKA Stirrer Basic with just heating to 250-300°C and stirring to 1000 rpm. TheIKA basic model hotplate/stirrer costs ~1300 CHF

IKA is a very good stirrer. I have one of the first model of the 80's and it's still working even when I used it intensively. So you will never have any problem with it. You can use it for a looong time. Excellent quality.

A also have the digital new version but I don't want to sell it because I am using it and one time I have a problem (the sreen suddently set 300°C for no reason) with it. by the way Ive never have or heard of problem with the last version.

PRICE NEW : ~1300 CHF
PACK PRICE : IKA BASIC STIRRER/HOTPLATE + 230 V CABLE = 220 USD

The second one is an Heidolph stirrer. I've never use this kind of stirrer but this label has a better reputation than IKA which has itself a very good reputation. Heidolph are made in germany and are considered to be the best stirrer/hotplate according the the other chemist who use it. The plate can heat to 300°C and stir to 1400 rpm . New Heidolph hotplate/stirrer= ~1500 CHF

The pack also contain the Pt-100 to put in the bath and a temperature regulator. Price of the new pt-100 regulator = ~350 CHF

PRICE NEW : ~1500 CHF + 350 CHF for the pt-100 regulator
PACK PRICE : HEIDOLPH MR-HEI STANDARD STIRRER/HOTPLATE + 230 V CABLE + PT-100 + TEMPERATURE REGULATOR + METAL ROD FOR FIXATION = 290 USD

Now 1x IKA and 2x Heidolph have been sold but there are more in stock, so contact me if you are interested

Shipped from Switzerland
Bert
Super Administrator

Mood: " I think we are all going to die. I think that love is an illusion. We are flawed, my darling".

[*] posted on 20-5-2014 at 07:09

If you like, I can merge this with the original thread/edit your initial post.

Could you describe the tools physically a little more- platform size, largest beaker that fits on the platform?

Do all require 230V, or are they multi voltage capable?

Rapopart’s Rules for critical commentary:

1. Attempt to re-express your target’s position so clearly, vividly and fairly that your target says: “Thanks, I wish I’d thought of putting it that way.”
2. List any points of agreement (especially if they are not matters of general or widespread agreement).
3. Mention anything you have learned from your target.
4. Only then are you permitted to say so much as a word of rebuttal or criticism.

Anatol Rapoport was a Russian-born American mathematical psychologist (1911-2007).

pepsimax
Hazard to Self

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 24-5-2014 at 03:48

The heidolf is a superb unit - I own one myself. Bargain for whoever buys it.

Go To Top