Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: may i know any brilliant website for the info about all the agent hazards
lyly
Harmless

Mood: ~.~

[*] posted on 21-3-2006 at 01:20
may i know any brilliant website for the info about all the agent hazards

May i ask for a big favor?
was trying to fill in the COSHH & biological safety form, while was hindered by the hazards of the biological agents. may i know where to find the related info online?
thx in advance:)
DrP
National Hazard

Mood: exothermic

[*] posted on 21-3-2006 at 02:47

I reckon the best bet is to get your suppliers to send you the most up to date MSDS's for the materials you use. All the info you need should be on those data sheets. There are a number of websites which offer MSDS data bases if you subscribe to them (Google 'MSDS database') but I still think its best to get the MSDS's directly from the people who supplied the material as some products are blends of chemicals.
lyly
Harmless

Mood: ~.~

[*] posted on 21-3-2006 at 05:41

Quote:
Originally posted by DrP
I reckon the best bet is to get your suppliers to send you the most up to date MSDS's for the materials you use. All the info you need should be on those data sheets. There are a number of websites which offer MSDS data bases if you subscribe to them (Google 'MSDS database') but I still think its best to get the MSDS's directly from the people who supplied the material as some products are blends of chemicals.

APPRECIATE IT:) pretty helpful!

Go To Top