Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Shame on you!
wertfun
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 3-6-2006 at 00:41
Shame on you!

Was this topic so bad that sent to detrius. I KNow here there much more topics straight connected to drugs. etc, your sticky toluene to benzaldehyde or much more.

Maybe you sould write with big letters WE ARE CHEMISTS WHO ARE VERY AGAINTS TO DRUGS or something.

This was the topic below. And I know all wetdreams or ws. They talk about you as good friends at synthetical web site.
The other thing there is no current extraction nowhere.
wertfun

Harmless

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Member Is Online

posted on 25-5-2006 at 08:58 PM

Is there a new/current extraction method of cold pills.

Hi there,

The only extractian method that known is from may 2005. Do you know a new extraction method for ephedrine 60/120 or 240 mg cold pills?

solo

National Hazard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mood: good
posted on 25-5-2006 at 09:46 PM

You might have better input if you place your inquiry in the
WetDreams.ws forum......since there is more of that type of activity there.......solo

It's better to die on your feet, than live on your knees....Emiliano Zapata..."Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado."

S.C. Wack

bibliomaster

Mood: Enhanced
posted on 25-5-2006 at 10:09 PM

The current method, like so many other things, involves DMSO, electricity, and your rectum. The procedure has so far not been optimized, so some experimentation is called for.

Or was that bananadienone?

neutrino

International Hazard

Mood: oscillating
posted on 26-5-2006 at 01:02 AM

Oh, be nice.

This is not a drug forum. Go to WetDreams.

Links for Chemists
BromicAcid
International Hazard

Mood: Rock n' Roll

[*] posted on 3-6-2006 at 05:28

Drug discussion is allowed on this forum, and Polverone is quite articulate when it comes to voicing his thoughts on the subject:

Quote:
Drugs are a fascinating and very significant applied area of chemistry, so I don't mind their discussion here so long as it takes place correctly. There is no legal pressure that can be applied to this site to stifle discussion of drug chemistry. The real danger of allowing more drug discussion is that lazy people who are interested only in production will come here wanting to be spoonfed. People who want "someone [to] help swim with the p2p synthesis."

There are lazy people who will ask to be spoonfed about any topic, but illegal drugs pose a special risk to quality discussion because they are not openly available to be purchased by people with no interest in chemistry. Someone could show up here and ask a lazy question about how to make acetaminophen or chlorpheniramine, but even then they'd have to be somewhat interested in process rather than product, because if they want product they can just buy a bottle of tablets for $5 at the nearest supermarket. When it comes to strictly controlled drugs, though, we have the substantial group of people who want information not because they are initially interested in process or mechanism but because it may seem the best way to obtain low-cost products for personal use or for sale. Even then such persons can become worthwhile members (how many adolescents started learning about chemistry just as an enabler to fireworks-production?), but if we tolerate lazy questions on any topic, much less one with such strong motivators behind it, the board will suffer. It turns out that the price of liberty really is eternal (moderator) vigilance.

From thread P2p

But more to the point of this thread:
Quote:
If the question is phrased in a way that is appropriate to chemistry, and not a simple request to provide or refine a "recipe," then it is welcome here, regardless of connotations.

From Subjects Of A Questionable Nature

Your question is actually in my mind akin to threads that are disabled due to bringing up the practical application of explosives rather then theoretical or the synthesis. You may not have seen anything wrong with posting it, but the forum can't stand getting that question 2 or 3 times a week like we might if we start answering questions such as this and as such threads are squashed that contain them.

Finally also note that the FAQ for this site recomends Wetdreams and Synthetikal to discuss topics such as yours if they are not met with much fanfare here. We attempt to compliment those sites by offering our focused answers to most other questions though.

[Edited on 6/3/2006 by BromicAcid]

Shamelessly plugging my attempts at writing fiction: http://www.robvincent.org
wertfun
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 3-6-2006 at 11:08

Yes, yes. My memory is just soo bad that I realized that I forgot that you shouldn't start answering these kind of questions. That's right totally. Maybe I was a little disappointed becouse I thought people here would be a little excited to find out a new updated and reliable extraction method. But not a big deal. It is time to go detrius maybe now, couse this topic is not related with organic chem. Thanks for your time.

wertfun

Go To Top