Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Chuck schumer new law on explosives
The Volatile Chemist
International Hazard

Mood: Copious

[*] posted on 23-1-2015 at 13:29

Quote: Originally posted by Cheddite Cheese  
Well, Kerbal Space Program isn't so bad.

Anyway, what can we actually do about this, besides just hope it won't pass? I doubt Chuck Schumer will listen to anyone who isn't from New York, but it might be worth it to contact other senators.

Yeah. If this passes, I vote a kerbal space program sub-forum be made here on SM.

gardul
HAZARD TO TEH CATZ!

Mood: Vivified!

[*] posted on 23-1-2015 at 17:08

Quote: Originally posted by The Volatile Chemist  
Quote: Originally posted by Cheddite Cheese  
Well, Kerbal Space Program isn't so bad.

Anyway, what can we actually do about this, besides just hope it won't pass? I doubt Chuck Schumer will listen to anyone who isn't from New York, but it might be worth it to contact other senators.

Yeah. If this passes, I vote a kerbal space program sub-forum be made here on SM.

I'm voting a sub forum within the sub forurm. Should title it Gard's screw up of the day . Miss placed a decimal while calculating Delta V.... ran out of fuel.... head first into the moon. Jeb some out survived the crash landing. But all that was left what the pod. now he is stuck on the moon :/. The craft was designed to be an orbiter not a lander. Sooo yea... now I have to figure out how I'm going to rescue Jeb.

but back on topic. I havnt heard much more about this. I have tried to keep an eye out for more infomation but nothing comes up and nor does anyone i know. Any one find more details about this?

[Edited on 24-1-2015 by gardul]

I just made you read this very pointless signature. How does it feel?
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top