Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: My Chemistry Webpage: Any Comments?
RonPrice
Harmless

Mood: relaxed

[*] posted on 20-1-2015 at 17:48
My Chemistry Webpage: Any Comments?

After studying chemistry and reading about it during my 70 years of living, I now have a sub-section of my website on the subject. I invite readers to comment on this webpage at: http://www.ronpriceepoch.com/Chemistry.html

I have written a brief and general account of my bipolar 1 disorder since my disorder involves my body chemistry. I have summarized both the long history of this illness and where I am at present in what has been a life-long battle. I think it is important to state that I possess a clinical disorder, a bio-chemical, an electro-chemical, imbalance having to do with brain chemistry.

The transmission of messages in my brain is simply overactive, irratic, inconsistent and has caused me a range of mood disorders all my life. One to three percent of the population suffer from this illness depending on what source one sights. The extremes of this illness have now been largely treated, but a residue of symptoms remains which I have described briefly in what I call my chaos narrative which is available at this site in the bipolar sub-section.

I have gone into the detail I have in that account, in more than 250 thousand words and 300 pages, because I want to give readers some idea of the extent of this illness and its subtle and not-so-subtle affects on my life both now and over the decades. The chemical basis of this illness is complex. I really feel quite exhausted from the battle with this illness. I am still able to be involved in life’s many engagements, but in a limited way. For more of my story google: RonPrice BPD.

married for 48 years, a teacher for 32, a student for 18, a writer & editor for 16, and a Baha'i for 56(in 2015)

Go To Top