Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Buying Glassware from Canada, Saving More !
beaker man
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 8-7-2015 at 11:01
Buying Glassware from Canada, Saving More !

www.uplabware.com

Four Reason Chose Us

1. 1 US $ = 1.27 CAD $, You can save more when you buy from us.

2. 5 --- 7 business days you will get the parcel.

3. Shipping fee is only 15----20 Canadian Dollars whatever how much you buy.

4. Good quality Glassware and Paypal protects you whole of processes.

Order Now !

aga
Forum Drunkard

[*] posted on 8-7-2015 at 14:17

Hmm. Not Reported.

This is spam but i like it, and you chose the right Topic and it could be of use to members.

P.S. It might be good for you to introduce yourself/yourselves in more detail, and maybe explain about anything different you could do for Canada/US customers, like custom glassware etc.

P.P.S. I doubt us 'rest of the world' customers can be helped much, but you can give it your best shot.

[Edited on 8-7-2015 by aga]

beaker man
Harmless

[*] posted on 8-7-2015 at 20:10

Quote: Originally posted by aga  
Hmm. Not Reported.

This is spam but i like it, and you chose the right Topic and it could be of use to members.

P.S. It might be good for you to introduce yourself/yourselves in more detail, and maybe explain about anything different you could do for Canada/US customers, like custom glassware etc.

P.P.S. I doubt us 'rest of the world' customers can be helped much, but you can give it your best shot.

[Edited on 8-7-2015 by aga]

Thanks your commentary,i like to discuss about glassware and our service。 We offer the lower and sample shipping fee standard.
Buying glassware $1---30 shipping fee 15 CAD $,buying 31--- any amount the shipping fee is 20 CAD $, so it is vary clear when customers do the purchase. no any hide fee. Our glassware is good quality and reasonable price.
Welcome everyone to visit and place order. Anyway, each company has its' advantages, people can access and take them from different sellers.
I wish all of member can enjoy their interesting jobs and the nice summer time. both things i like it.
beaker man
Harmless

[*] posted on 19-7-2015 at 11:05

Now the rate is 1 US $ = 1.297 $, If you buy from Canada can save more than before !
Volanschemia
Hazard to Others

Mood: Pretty much all of them!

[*] posted on 19-7-2015 at 15:20

https://www.sciencemadness.org/whisper/viewthread.php?tid=62...

There was also another thread advertising this company, which I cannot find. I also cannot find the original user that posted it, uplabware.

"The chemists are a strange class of mortals, impelled by an almost insane impulse to seek their pleasures amid smoke and vapor, soot and flame, poisons and poverty; yet among all these evils I seem to live so sweetly that may I die if I were to change places with the Persian king" - Johann Joachim Becher, 1635 to 1682.

Go To Top