Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Looking for Kinetic from the-hive@(a long shot tbh')
tedbundy
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 29-7-2016 at 04:15
Looking for Kinetic from the-hive@(a long shot tbh')

hI there,

I was just wondering if anyoner knows if Kinetic from the-hive is still.Iabout.ts lemeuralia.remember me'? I need to pick his/your huge professional chemistry mind on a few things.

Thanks.
Ted.
karlos³
International Hazard

Mood: oxazolidinic 8)

[*] posted on 6-8-2016 at 14:15

Really? Would you answer, being him, to such a question coming from an absolutely unknown person?
Of course not, nobody would, especially not someone like him!

Why don´t you ask your question openly in the designated parts or threads of the forum?
I am sure there are many competent people that would be glad to answer your questions.... well, as long as they are not totally drug related and provided with references, not spoonfeeding, as you hopefully know? ;-)
ficolas
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 6-8-2016 at 14:23

Who is _him_? You talk about him like an eminemce, and a quick google search told me that the hive was a forum related to drug chemistry, I dont think many eminences can be found in that kind of forums.

(Just curious, not trying to contradict you)

[Edited on 6-8-2016 by ficolas]
Bert
Super Administrator

Mood: " I think we are all going to die. I think that love is an illusion. We are flawed, my darling".

[*] posted on 6-8-2016 at 17:47

Don't think this is quite the place for the question, unless it were fleshed out to show relevance to this sub forum as delineated by Polverone in the sticky- Moving this to "miscellaneous"

I do suggest that:

(A) Intelligently stated, non "spoon feeding" requests related to drug chemistry often do get answered here, if you show evidence of having done your own homework first. If it were indeed a LEGAL question you had, just openly ask it in Legal & Societal.

(B) That "eminence" come in more flavors (and is judged in more places) than some might think.

[Edited on 7-8-2016 by Bert]

Rapopart’s Rules for critical commentary:

1. Attempt to re-express your target’s position so clearly, vividly and fairly that your target says: “Thanks, I wish I’d thought of putting it that way.”
2. List any points of agreement (especially if they are not matters of general or widespread agreement).
3. Mention anything you have learned from your target.
4. Only then are you permitted to say so much as a word of rebuttal or criticism.

Anatol Rapoport was a Russian-born American mathematical psychologist (1911-2007).

Bert
Super Administrator
Thread Moved
6-8-2016 at 17:49
pepe
Harmless

Mood: REEEEEEE

[*] posted on 6-8-2016 at 18:45

Your username is literally a serial killer and your looking for someone who was "highly regarded" on a now defunct drug forum. Do you really think we want that kind of stuff here? Really?

Go To Top