Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: eugenol to mdma
sciencemaniac
Harmless

[*] posted on 23-3-2017 at 15:26
eugenol to mdma

hey everyone im new here but just had some questions about make mdma from eugenol...im new to making mdma but I have experience in extracting fred and making meth...my question is I know there is several synthesis out there that say how to go from the clove oil to isosafrole but im still a little confused on that...would I have same results if I used clove oil and just did the same distillation to get to pure safrole from https://erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/brightstar.mdma... this recipe if I just followed his distillation process? Im trying to somehow synthesis clove oil to get to mdma if anyone has any ideas or a little more detailed description of how I could do this besides the usual rhodium erowid recipes?
XeonTheMGPony
National Hazard

[*] posted on 23-3-2017 at 15:48

for recipes go to bettycrocker.com
sciencemaniac
Harmless

[*] posted on 23-3-2017 at 15:54

wasn't asking for nonsense comments...just looking for easiest otc way to produce mdma...
zts16
Super Moderator

Mood: Phenolic

[*] posted on 23-3-2017 at 16:00

If you show up here expecting spoonfeeding on blatant drug cookery questions, then you can expect to get nonsense comments. Another one for the bin.

Please leave and do not come back.

Come check out the Official Sciencemadness Wiki
Have a particular topic you're really interested in currently? Why not make a page for it? The wiki can always benefit from more contributors.

My (now defunct) YouTube Channel: Texium
My blog: Texium
zts16
Super Moderator
Thread Moved
23-3-2017 at 16:00

Go To Top