Sciencemadness Discussion Board
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Rejection in advance? (off-topic)
Cryolite.
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 12-1-2018 at 12:14
Rejection in advance? (off-topic)

????

Seek mental help.
ShadowWeirdo
Harmless

[*] posted on 12-1-2018 at 12:20

Quote: Originally posted by Cryolite.  
????

Seek mental help.

Believe me I seeked. Went to mental hospital for very long analysis. And they released me, by saying last words "you're extremely smart". Diagnosis was "acute polymorphic psychotic disorder with symptoms of schizophrenia". I went to various psychologists by my will, and told them about me not understanding various people. Most of them agreed with my perceptions. Done blood/urine/feces/physical tests, nothing unusual. Went to priests and exorcists and various religious people, nothing unusual. All tests passed. Spent very long hours with at least 5 smartest psychologists in my country. Searched various online solutions also.

Also I do not understand why? Am I doing something wrong? It's just me believing that in this case she was doing something wrong. Can't understand some people. Thinking about world war or genocide or atomic bomb makes me relaxed and happy. While thinking about such girls makes me disturbed, sad, angry, and all worst. Probably because bad things are reasonable for bad things. Probably because some things are relavant for some things.

The only extreme thing i noticed is that when i see some girl trying to make 1k to 1M friends or likes or boyfriends, i feel so bad. Jealousy, hate, sadness, anger... Just can't figure out those people. How can they...? What are they trying to do? Posting flirting pics makes me believe they are trying to attract husband/guy, but looks like it's false. Anybody has an explanation?

I am not talking about such persons as Kim Kardashian or Eminem or some companies, I am talking about ordinary virgin jobless young girls...

[Edited on 12-1-2018 by ShadowWeirdo]
MrHomeScientist
International Hazard

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 12-1-2018 at 12:47

This is not a dating forum.
ShadowWeirdo
Harmless

[*] posted on 12-1-2018 at 12:50

Quote: Originally posted by MrHomeScientist  
This is not a dating forum.

But science? Sociology, psychology, psychiatry is allowed? Maybe even a chemistry has connection... I need opinion of those interested in science, in finding things out. Also did you have same or similar experiences? What is explanation of this?

DraconicAcid
International Hazard

Member Is Online

Mood: Semi-victorious.

[*] posted on 12-1-2018 at 13:13

Quote: Originally posted by ShadowWeirdo  
I figured out she want me to suffer and play some hell games. Why so evil?

Basically she post flirting pictures on fb, her eyes are shining...for what? Obviously for some guy. But she never had a guy really. Not even a single comment or picture of any guy. Like she expected me to behave like prince on white horse to gain acceptance?

I do not understand those stupid heads and brains. She is psychopath.

This is the kind of post that makes me want to grab someone, shake them until they turn blue, and demand to know if they are insane.

Even if she is looking for a boyfriend, she is not looking to meet a random stranger online. If she did, she'd be on Tinder, not FB. She looks pretty in her picture, not because she's trying to seduce random weirdos, but because people always prefer to post their best pictures, not ones in which they look ugly. Almost nobody bothers to reply to FB messages from complete strangers with no obvious common friends or common interests- attractive women get too many of these, and usually simply block you as a stalker.

She is not being evil, she is simply showing a level of common sense that you seem to be incapable of. Get more mental help.

Please remember: "Filtrate" is not a verb.
Write up your lab reports the way your instructor wants them, not the way your ex-instructor wants them.
elementcollector1
International Hazard

Mood: Molten

[*] posted on 12-1-2018 at 13:27

She blocked you because your personality is so immediately evident that she knew everything she needed to know about you the instant you said 'hi'. Next time, don't treat a girl like an object that's 'ready for love'.

Reported... and hopefully this won't even go to Detritus, but rather the void. It doesn't deserve to be seen.

Elements Collected:52/87
Latest Acquired: Cl
Next in Line: Ge
JJay
International Hazard

Mood: phosphorus

[*] posted on 12-1-2018 at 13:45

OMG I AM GOING TO BURN DOWN AN ORPHANAGE

happyfooddance
Hazard to Self

[*] posted on 12-1-2018 at 13:47

Quote: Originally posted by JJay  
OMG I AM GOING TO BURN DOWN AN ORPHANAGE

That will only encourage him!
ShadowWeirdo
Harmless

[*] posted on 12-1-2018 at 13:52

Quote: Originally posted by elementcollector1  
She blocked you because your personality is so immediately evident that she knew everything she needed to know about you the instant you said 'hi'. Next time, don't treat a girl like an object that's 'ready for love'.

Reported... and hopefully this won't even go to Detritus, but rather the void. It doesn't deserve to be seen.

Admins and mods are long away from waking up. They will possibly wake-up after this topic gets filled with more attention and comments. They are tired or somebody put something in their food so they have a long deep sleep. Or is it just me who has figured when they exactly ggo to sleep and leave site unattended? :)

And i am not bothering to post this into whimsy because it will get more attention here. My purpose is to make this topic (not really myself) famous.

So let's all be crazy as those bitches :D
This is my 999th account as far as i recall.

gdflp
Super Moderator
Thread Moved
12-1-2018 at 13:57
gdflp
Super Moderator

Mood: Staring at code

[*] posted on 12-1-2018 at 14:01

Alrighty then, deleted the first post and a couple others for the sake of the privacy of those girls, whoever they are.

As for everyone else, please don't feed trolls, especially PHDChemist. Just report it and ignore it.

Go To Top