Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Silliness split from "Essential Chemicals for the Organic Lab"
VSEPR_VOID
International Hazard

Mood: Fullerenes

[*] posted on 6-3-2018 at 23:05
Silliness split from "Essential Chemicals for the Organic Lab"

Quote: Originally posted by j_sum1  
Man that is some list. There is a lot that you could do with that.
I think this is my list for Santa now.

I think Santa may need hazard pay, a hazmat suit, a few German elves to prepare the reagents (Germans make the best Chemists next to Americans), and a sled with a few chemical cabinets.

Within cells interlinked
Within cells interlinked
Within cells interlinked
j_sum1
Administrator

Mood: Metastable, and that's good enough.

[*] posted on 6-3-2018 at 23:12

Quote: Originally posted by VSEPR_VOID  

I think Santa may need hazard pay, a hazmat suit, a few German elves to prepare the reagents (Germans make the best Chemists next to Americans), and a sled with a few chemical cabinets.

And the problem is...?
He can leave the cabinets behind too. I won't mind.

Dennis A
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 14-4-2018 at 03:07
Best nationality of chemists

HAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD GIVE UP CHEMISTRY AND BECOME A COMEDIAN YOUR VERY GOOD AT IT

Next joke?

Germans make the best chemists next to Americans ? Are you really the kind of being that will define if a whole nation of chemists as good or bad based on what ? Americans are the best ? Please are you a American ? Is your head swollen

Let me express to you why they are not the best simply because the way thier society functions

From my experience American society is one where mainstream society tend to be rather dumb and indoctrinated way more than any where else in the world ! Not all of them coarse this would be impossible and a insult to american members here which defiantly show intelligence and skill

But the majority of the world is getting to realize this, its in a lot of western country's its what the elite calls for they don't like to have intelligent people doing their own thing what good is that to them? I mean the fear of somebody possibly having a brief self thought and actually doing something for themselves other than slave labor 9 till 5 for 60 plus years of their life and being happy about it is insane that's against their interest plus the fact over 70% of the population has no influence on political decisions

Imagine loads of intelligent people going around thinking for themselves getting together organizing its a scary though for them so flip burgers good BOY !!!

Natural principles or modern society has been servery fucked by these social engineer's of our time you would be sick to your stomach if you was to read the openly published literature of Walter lippman one of the so called intellectuals of the 20th century who teaching where adopted by the elite classes like many others like him he stated that

"“live free of the trampling and the roar of a bewildered herd,” whose “function” is to be “interested spectators of action,” not participants.

The elite must be free to make decisions without fear of being trampled by the bewildered heard ie the public they must be spectators not participants did i mention the fact over 70% of the population has no influence on political decisions

So you see this ugly elite that been festered right under our noses that has utter contempt for its own society ? Seen nothing more than just livestock feel good to be a great American living in the land of the free?

Their plan is to design a world where everyone hates each other divided by make believe religions designed and prolonged by them to divide for people that only cares for themselves not do anything for anyone so we are always busy fighting among ourselves and not the real enemy

I presume you haven't read the unedited text book example of adams smith wealth of nations not like the one given for your economic exam which obvisley leaves out statements which show the vile contempt the elites have for the rest of the society but the principles are kept the same .
This book which has huge influence on the elites and i quote "All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.'

I don't want to get to political but i cannot read such and have the option to express my opinion and not do it . Americans are the best i cant hear it sorry

In old days what kept the world turning was the hope that things would get better there isnt that hope anymore it is what led me to follow my profession simply not to conform and waste my life contributing positivity to the elites my mind is my own and has been since a very young age i have a lot of people to thank for that for if they didn't make me aware of the basics hell i could be working in McDonalds and worse of all being very happy about it completely blind instead of writing this now i,m ready to do something a huge part of the world couldn't even comprehend

PS i am neither German nor American

Regards
HeYBrO
National Hazard

Mood: :)

[*] posted on 14-4-2018 at 03:49

Quote: Originally posted by Dennis A  

HAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD GIVE UP CHEMISTRY AND BECOME A COMEDIAN YOUR VERY GOOD AT IT

Next joke?

Germans make the best chemists next to Americans ? Are you really the kind of being that will define if a whole nation of chemists as good or bad based on what ? Americans are the best ? Please are you a American ? Is your head swollen

Let me express to you why they are not the best simply because the way thier society functions

From my experience American society is one where mainstream society tend to be rather dumb and indoctrinated way more than any where else in the world ! Not all of them coarse this would be impossible and a insult to american members here which defiantly show intelligence and skill

But the majority of the world is getting to realize this, its in a lot of western country's its what the elite calls for they don't like to have intelligent people doing their own thing what good is that to them? I mean the fear of somebody possibly having a brief self thought and actually doing something for themselves other than slave labor 9 till 5 for 60 plus years of their life and being happy about it is insane that's against their interest plus the fact over 70% of the population has no influence on political decisions

Imagine loads of intelligent people going around thinking for themselves getting together organizing its a scary though for them so flip burgers good BOY !!!

Natural principles or modern society has been servery fucked by these social engineer's of our time you would be sick to your stomach if you was to read the openly published literature of Walter lippman one of the so called intellectuals of the 20th century who teaching where adopted by the elite classes like many others like him he stated that

"“live free of the trampling and the roar of a bewildered herd,” whose “function” is to be “interested spectators of action,” not participants.

The elite must be free to make decisions without fear of being trampled by the bewildered heard ie the public they must be spectators not participants did i mention the fact over 70% of the population has no influence on political decisions

So you see this ugly elite that been festered right under our noses that has utter contempt for its own society ? Seen nothing more than just livestock feel good to be a great American living in the land of the free?

Their plan is to design a world where everyone hates each other divided by make believe religions designed and prolonged by them to divide for people that only cares for themselves not do anything for anyone so we are always busy fighting among ourselves and not the real enemy

I presume you haven't read the unedited text book example of adams smith wealth of nations not like the one given for your economic exam which obvisley leaves out statements which show the vile contempt the elites have for the rest of the society but the principles are kept the same .
This book which has huge influence on the elites and i quote "All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.'

I don't want to get to political but i cannot read such and have the option to express my opinion and not do it . Americans are the best i cant hear it sorry

In old days what kept the world turning was the hope that things would get better there isnt that hope anymore it is what led me to follow my profession simply not to conform and waste my life contributing positivity to the elites my mind is my own and has been since a very young age i have a lot of people to thank for that for if they didn't make me aware of the basics hell i could be working in McDonalds and worse of all being very happy about it completely blind instead of writing this now i,m ready to do something a huge part of the world couldn't even comprehend

PS i am neither German nor American

Regards

Nominated for best Sciencemadness unrelated rant 2018. Jsum's comment has nothing to do with any of the drivel you just posted. Germans are renowned for their ability as chemists; so much so that it used to be a requirement to be able to speak German to be an organic chemist.

[Edited on 14-4-2018 by HeYBrO]
Dennis A
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 14-4-2018 at 06:04

Oh another comedian how delightful now i would like to know when men of science and rational thought are going to start responding since this is my third post my other post was based on question regarding a friedel crafts acylation using p-TsOH and graphite as a catalyst which got no response but seams this post did have lets dance!

" Jsums " claims that American chemists are the best in the world next to German chemists which if i am correct means that American chemists are the best in the world next to German chemists correct ? Yes it is or do you wish to defend this delusion aswell ?

My so called awarded ranting is based on the society as a whole is doomed to fail if serious changes in political decisions are not met , Yet he has the delusion that the cutting edge of chemistry is to be dominated by American ? Do you stand with him on this wild dream ? Think again this is the sad truth when the financial economy collapses and it will in depth financial study's interviews by extremely honest sources some now dead have proved this for many years the longer they prolong it the bigger the fall yet people live their life blind and go about their daily lives everything is amazing and we are all urinating rainbows and ice skating naked down mountains being chased by wild animals having fun until the knock on the door comes then its too late but now we are drifting further away from this threads purpose

German chemistry will out advance America anyone who believes otherwise reevaluate your life and purpose success is in the hands of the founders the hands of the few and the least of the many

[Edited on 14-4-2018 by Dennis A]
Texium (zts16)
Administrator

Mood: Organiking

[*] posted on 14-4-2018 at 06:57

Alright. First of all, let me point out that it was NOT j_sum1 who made the statement about German and American chemists being superior, it was VSEPR_VOID in his response to him. If you must attack someone, please at least make sure that you are attacking the right person...

For the record, I thought that VSEPR's comment was stupid and useless, but I let it slide to begin with because I didn't want to stir anything and pollute my own thread. And I'm sure it is not an opinion shared by many other members here, so there is absolutely no point in arguing about it.

Anyway, I'm going to take the liberty to clean up my own thread now.

Texium (zts16)
Administrator
Thread Moved
14-4-2018 at 07:01

Go To Top