Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: www.reagents4research.com
Drunkguy
Hazard to Others

Mood: somewhat pissed.

[*] posted on 20-10-2007 at 01:19
www.reagents4research.com

Anybody know what happened this company? They sold some interesting things but they sort of flaked out and ive not seen them since.
chemrox
International Hazard

Mood: LaGrangian

[*] posted on 20-10-2007 at 12:04

apparently gone. the url doesn't go anywhere. this happens with small suppliers quite often. I ordered from one that sends me a package with one of eight items every couple of months. can't get 'em on the phone or get 'em to answer email. I don't worry because I ordered on a po basis and won't pay until I get me whole shipment .. and that's one reason these guys go under.. they don't follow through and are out money. its a tough business

[Edited on 20-10-2007 by chemrox]
Sauron
International Hazard

Mood: metastable

[*] posted on 20-10-2007 at 13:32

Many sellers (not just chemicals) reserve the right to make partial shipments. It's none of my affair but you might want to pay them for what they have delivered. Oyjerwise, whose credit does it reflect on? Only yours.

I dount you would prefer that they wait and ship everything at once a year or two after you ordered. If someone did that to me I'd have long since cancelled the PO.

Sic gorgeamus a los subjectatus nunc.
woelen
Super Administrator

Mood: interested

[*] posted on 20-10-2007 at 14:26

Yes, I know this thing also. I have ordered more than 25 chemicals from a UK-seller, and every two or three weeks, I receive a small parcel with a few chemicals. In this way, it really takes months before I have them all. I partially paid the order, and the total payment will only be made, when I received the last chemical from my order.
This, however, is not as common as it may seem. I don't have this experience with other sellers.

The art of wondering makes life worth living...
Want to wonder? Look at https://woelen.homescience.net

Go To Top