Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Introducing Myself
Pentaborane
Harmless

[*] posted on 20-7-2023 at 13:30
Introducing Myself

Hello all, I'm new here. I've frequented this forum many times as a reader and finally decided to create an account. I always have greatly appreciated the inventiveness of many of the forum members and the mentality of "if I can't buy it, I'll just make it myself".

Chemistry is both a large part of my work as well as my hobby (they say you never work a day in your life if you do what you love). As time permits, I hope to occasionally share experiences from both sides as much as possible. Hopefully this at least stimulates interesting ideas for other forum members, or at the very least somebody can learn from a few of my mistakes!

My research has been quite diverse, ranging from scale-up of processes for the production of basic industrial chemicals to work on minor actinide/fission product separations, and a bit of everything in between. Undoubtedly, there will be more interesting projects to come.

I'm also slowly setting up a new lab for my own research, so there may be some content from that in the future too.

[Edited on 20-7-2023 by Pentaborane]
Bedlasky
International Hazard

Mood: Volatile

[*] posted on 20-7-2023 at 14:24

Welcome to the forum, Pentaborane! I am looking forward to you projects!
Admagistr
Hazard to Others

Mood: The dreaming alchemist

[*] posted on 20-7-2023 at 14:42

Hi,I look forward to your ideas and posts too!

Go To Top