Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: 61 year old man's chemicals stolen and destroyed
chloric1
International Hazard

Mood: Stoichiometrically Balanced

[*] posted on 30-7-2008 at 17:44

The encroaching restrictions are getting to be too much for me to bear. Lets be happy and merry, drink some tequila, and do a bunch of thermite reactions and hope for the best. I really need some molten chromium therapy:D:D:D

Fellow molecular manipulator
MagicJigPipe
International Hazard

Mood: Suspicious

[*] posted on 15-9-2008 at 18:38

I said I would do this a while back and I never did. Here is a transcript of the police report that was entered against me. I had a few chemicals (not related to meth; but then again, what isn't?) and about 6-10 pieces of glassware put up in a cabinet. The maintenance man broke into the apartment and called the cops because he found that stuff. Here is a transcript :

Criminal Activity: C Cultivating/Manufacturing/Pu
Suspected Using Drugs: check
Suspected Using Compute: check (because they took my laptop I guess)

DRUGS:

Drug Type: N/A
Drug Amount: N/A
Drug Measurement: N/A

On 01/18/06 we received a call from ****** at the ****** Apt. in reference to a possible Meth. Lab. When we arrived she stated the the apt. listed had been vacated on 1/16/06 by the suspect listed above [obviously not]. She stated that the maintenance man went into inspect the apt. and found possible remnants of a Meth Lab [notice capitalization of "Meth Lab"]. They immediately called the P.D. and myself and Sgt. Gilbert responded to the apartment complex. When we arrived we received written consent from ****** *****, the apt. manager to search the apartment. Inside the apt. myself and Sgt. Gilbert discovered chemical's and other remnants of a Meth Lab [nice assumption dipshit] and immediately backed out of the apt. and secured it and called Lt. Mcphail and the Little Rock P.D. Meth Lab team. When Lt. Mcphail arrived we turned the scene over to him. The printout on the suspect that was living there last is included in the case file along with a photo. There is nothing further at this time.

--This was before I came home and got arrested. Imagine my surprise when I got home and my apartment had been broken into, my glassware broken, my chemicals gone and the rest of my stuff rifled-through and trashed. I was about to call the cops myself!

This is proof that police automatically assume that any kind of glassware/chemicals is part of a "Meth. Lab".

(they never apologized)(and they tried to say I was making a bomb because I had mercury switches)

[Edited on 9-16-2008 by MagicJigPipe]

"There must be no barriers to freedom of inquiry ... There is no place for dogma in science. The scientist is free, and must be free to ask any question, to doubt any assertion, to seek for any evidence, to correct any errors. ... We know that the only way to avoid error is to detect it and that the only way to detect it is to be free to inquire. And we know that as long as men are free to ask what they must, free to say what they think, free to think what they will, freedom can never be lost, and science can never regress." -J. Robert Oppenheimer
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top