Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Energetic Materials synthesis Jobs World-wide
trinitro2014
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 28-3-2014 at 18:32
Energetic Materials synthesis Jobs World-wide

Currently I am looking for energetic materials faculty/research scientist positions world-wide. I saw few in US national labs but they require U.S citizenship. Anyone who knows about energetic materials research positions for Ph.Ds/Postdocs. Please give some information if anyone of you know any job postings related to high energy materials synthesis.

Thank you in advance
Bert
Super Administrator

Mood: " I think we are all going to die. I think that love is an illusion. We are flawed, my darling".

[*] posted on 28-3-2014 at 19:23

What nationality. What languages. Which degrees-

USA, you need to be a US citizen for a letter of clearance as an employee explosives handler or to hold a federal explosives license-

Rapopart’s Rules for critical commentary:

1. Attempt to re-express your target’s position so clearly, vividly and fairly that your target says: “Thanks, I wish I’d thought of putting it that way.”
2. List any points of agreement (especially if they are not matters of general or widespread agreement).
3. Mention anything you have learned from your target.
4. Only then are you permitted to say so much as a word of rebuttal or criticism.

Anatol Rapoport was a Russian-born American mathematical psychologist (1911-2007).

trinitro2014
Harmless

[*] posted on 28-3-2014 at 20:26

Postdoc: 4+ Yrs in Energetic Material Synthesis (USA, Published research in JACS & Angew Chem.)
Ph.D: Energetic Materials Synthesis/Organic Chemistry (S. Korea)
M.Sc: Chemistry (India)

Nationality: India

Languages: English

Thank you
Dany
Hazard to Others

[*] posted on 29-3-2014 at 01:47

Quote: Originally posted by trinitro2014  
Postdoc: 4+ Yrs in Energetic Material Synthesis (USA, Published research in JACS & Angew Chem.)
Ph.D: Energetic Materials Synthesis/Organic Chemistry (S. Korea)
M.Sc: Chemistry (India)

Nationality: India

Languages: English

Thank you

I don't know why i can't believe your profile...You hold a PhD in energetics plus a PostDoc in the field and you are seeking a job in this area on an amateur forum? If you are an indian go back to your country and try to find a job in DRDO. If you have a PhD in energetics you should know many scientist in the field that can help to find another PostDoc in the area. Few laboratories in the world work on energetic materials, so if you have published articles in the field than, you must be have enough informations on peoples how work in your field. The reason that a citizenship is required in the U.S or another country to work in national Lab is that the laters work on weapons related projects (and not only synthesis and characterization of energetic materials).

Btw, if you have already published papers in JACS and Angew. Chem. post some of them here so we can figure out what area in energetic materials you have focused in the past.

Dany.
DubaiAmateurRocketry
National Hazard

Mood: In research

[*] posted on 29-3-2014 at 06:52

Share and post some of your ideas and papers, I would be happy to read them.
Zyklon-A
International Hazard

Mood: Fluorine radical

[*] posted on 29-3-2014 at 07:26

So would I.

Go To Top