Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Red phosphorous
PyroRA
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 23-6-2008 at 04:12
Red phosphorous

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and I got a question

Red phosphorous is in matchbook strike plates? I heard I can just sand them and get red Phosphorous, so I did that and got a powder that looked like pencil shavings, I thought the logical thing to do was a burn test, I burnt it, it smells really interesting, not like when you burn sulfur but, its unique, and it also produced a green flame? did I have phosphorous there? or what, what that some chemical in the sandpaper (I have chemically treated kind for paint stripping) and also, can someone tell me what I need to get the phosphorous, I cant find the info because its related to making Methamphetamine so....I don`t really know, help me out in getting pure phosphorous, I plan to make some sweet salutes (and roman candles with reports!!) for the 4th

YT2095
International Hazard

Mood: within Nominal Parameters

[*] posted on 23-6-2008 at 04:26

in that case you do NOT want Phos at all (unless of course you have a death wish?).

\"In a world full of wonders mankind has managed to invent boredom\" - Death
Twinkies don\'t have a shelf life. They have a half-life! -Caine (a friend of mine)
PyroRA
Harmless

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 23-6-2008 at 04:29

cool, explain, please

[Edited on 23-6-2008 by PyroRA

Ok, I asked a qeustion, I got a poor answer, since then 26 people have seen this thread and none have had an answer, come on!

[Edited on 23-6-2008 by PyroRA]

EVERY TIME SOMONE VIEWS THIS THREAD AND HAS NO INPUT GOD KILLS A STRAY PUPPY WITH LIGHTNING

[Edited on 23-6-2008 by PyroRA]

brew
Hazard to Self

Mood: enthralled

[*] posted on 23-6-2008 at 05:56

The search engine in this forum has information you are looking for. Perhaps it may also be a good idea, and is only a suggestion, and that is to firstly have a look at the kinds of chemistry dialogue that happens in this forum. Also, if your not prepared to work out the best extraction for RP yourself - and learn what that entails, then why not use what has been presented a million times albeit for the amphetamine prepartion etc.
Ramiel
Vicious like a ferret

Mood: Semi-demented

[*] posted on 23-6-2008 at 06:07

How about this for a reply?

Caveat Orator

Go To Top