Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: organic intermediates source
xwinorb
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 2-10-2008 at 14:12
organic intermediates source

I am posting this because looks like I have been ripped-off by the guys who are advertising his company in this thread.

The thread I found was posted on the "Chemical Forums". The thread title is the same as this one, "organic intermediates".

They have their company Web site and one email contact posted on the same thread, or you can find it from there.

They are in a big city in mainland China.

After a few email exchanges, allways promptly responded, I sent money via Western Union, a bit more than $ 200.00, for 200 g of a well known 2,5-substituted organic precursor.

Everything OK, till the last email. They sent me a tracking number, I could not track, emailed back, no answer. I have just emailed again, waiting for a reply.

Initially I was liking the guy, he seemed professional, friendly and helpful, but I did not like a few minor things in his emails, much less this, from his last email to me, the one with the tracking number that I could not use :

"The tracking number is
( 13 chars ).

You could track it on http://www.ems.com.cn/english-main.jsp
So please pay attenion to the courier in the next a few day.
If there is any questions, please feel to contact us.
PS: Do you listen any Podcast programs? I found many
podcasting programs in i-Tune are very funy.
Waiting for your reply.
Best wishes.
( name )"

If things change, BE SURE I WILL POST HERE.

In the meanwhile I would suggest to avoid buying from this source.

If anybody knows more about this please post or email me.

I bet there is more like this out in the Web, take care.

I was hoping to save me alot of work making this one, looks like I am back where I started.

Thanks.

xw.

[Edited on by xwinorb]

[Edited on by xwinorb]

[Edited on by xwinorb]
xwinorb
Hazard to Others

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 3-10-2008 at 15:17
Things OK now.

Just got it.

PLEASE DISREGARD.

There was some sort of problem with the tracking number, still don't know what was wrong.

Indeed OK now.
Sauron
International Hazard

Mood: metastable

[*] posted on 4-10-2008 at 08:01

EMS Express Mail is operated by Deutchpost the German post office in cooperation with other national post offices. Frankly their tracking system sucks. You can track via the website of the EMS partner in the originating country, but when it hits the destination country it goes into a customs black hole and nothing will show up in tracking till it gets delivered. This is not at all like FedX, DHL, UPS, TNT etc common carrier tracking. But EMS is in many ways better for some destinations and purposes. So better to grin and bear it.

Sic gorgeamus a los subjectatus nunc.

Go To Top